Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

Post by Katelin »

Please friend me, I have been looking out for you. I am in game now but about to start raid.

We have a mumble server for voice chat :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
LesserGodPan

Post by LesserGodPan »

Hello!
I am Lesser God Pan ( Not the Great God Pan, a classic horror book I never read but came across multiple times when I was reading lovecraft 20 years ago or so) or in-game FireMagus. My name IRL is Panos and I am Greek residing in Greece. I like reading unfortunately not like my non mmorpg days but I still do get my 5-8 yearly reads Quota I set for myself in goodreads. I am playing mmorpgs for 15 years and I play games all my life... I used to be the kid who would feed quarters( 20 drachmae coins) into Double Dragon or Bubble Bobble and keep losing LOL :D , and after that came my pc ( 386 ) and I cant help but say i spent a lot of time on flashback jumping around and trying to figure out chat command for a silly apprentice mage to clean his master house.
So yes I am a nerd and I love it and its exciting to live in the days were twitch has streamers such as metal singer and people from all the planes of earthly vocations to play games and understand that its the healthiest way to make a small step out of the ordinary by just clicking an icon.
That's all for now , thank you for reading this and hopefully i made someone of you smile with my little nostalgia trip to my memory lanes.
Ignatius

Post by Ignatius »

Welcome to the cabal! Hope to see you in-game soon.
Obscuruum

Post by Obscuruum »

What’s happening folks! Just an old dog learning new tricks in the secret world. Getting settled in, taking a look around, this seems like my kinda place. Oh my name? Friends call me Tweakjones but round these parts I’m known as Obscuruum. Either one is fine by me, just don’t call me late for dinner. Only have about 9 hours under my belt so I’m still learning the lingo of the legends. See y’all around!
Attachments
2FE7F643-C250-48A5-8F05-F6BEC353B41C.jpeg
2FE7F643-C250-48A5-8F05-F6BEC353B41C.jpeg (587.55 KiB) Viewed 2282 times
Xaoti

Post by Xaoti »

Hi there, I'm Xaoti. (Call me xao, I guess)
I'm located in Norway.

I sent in my application earlier today, and I hope I did everything correctly :)
I'm curious about your cabal because it seems like it has some interesting and active members. I had a lot of fun during the anniversary event, which seemed to be hosted (mostly?) by you guys. I've also seen the members around a lot. So, I decided I would apply and see what nine swords is all about. I see you also have a knowledge base that I'm curious about!

I started playing tsw in 2012 (stopped a while after tokyo release) and started playing swl when it came out. It's my favourite mmo that I've tried so far. I have been playing on and off since then, but I've been here for every anniversary! I'm excited for the upcoming changes, and hoping to be able to level up some healing gear in the future!
Slyv

Post by Slyv »

Hello everyone,
I'm Slyv, and I'm from Central US.

I honestly don't know much about the game and recently sent in my request. I've played a few MMORPG games and this is one seems to be full of fun stories to experience.
I just started Yester-night and I'm currently level 16. If there's any advice for a novice Blood/Chaos healer main, please let me know.
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Hi Slyv,
Welcome to our forums! Also saw you applied - will look out for you after work :)

See you in game,
Katelin
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
PhoenixWing

Post by PhoenixWing »

Hey guys, long time no see!

PhoenixWing here (formerly known as PhoenixBurn), and I was a member of the cabal a while ago- I think back during the end of last year! Unfortuneately, I went ahead and poofed because of a large amound of personal stuff that just, well... stunk to go through. I'm hoping to get back in and back to hunting and helping others now that I seem to have struggled through the worst of it, and I hope to get a chance to play with you all again!
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Hi Phoenix :) sorry to hear you have had a difficult year. It will be a pleasure to welcome you back - feel free to nudge any of our recruiters for an invite: https://www.nine-swords.com/cb-profile/ ... recruiters
They can get your forum rights set back up again too.
PhoenixWing

Post by PhoenixWing »

I'll do that- nice to hear from you again, Katelin! :D