Looking for more RP? TSW-RP is where it's at...

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Looking for more RP? TSW-RP is where it's at...

Post by Katelin »

Need more RP?
There are loads of things happening within the Secret World community - I know many of our RPers already spend time at our 9S RP events and with Monday Night RP... but I am sure you are looking for more!

Read on to find out more about TSW-RP

I got in touch with Cicileus over at TSW-RP to ask him for some information about what TSW-RP does so I could share it with you over here in our forums.
Cicileus wrote:TSW-RP is a community site for the RPers of The Secret World to congregate. No experience necessary. Drop by any time! http://tsw-rp.com
tsw-rp.png
tsw-rp.png (41.98 KiB) Viewed 2279 times
We cater to serious roleplayers, not-so-serious roleplayers, kinda-goofy roleplayers, casual roleplayers, dramatic roleplayers, new roleplayers, grimdark roleplayers, tactical roleplayers, PvP roleplayers, and people who just kinda wanna learn a little more about roleplaying or even folks who just want to lurk and watch roleplaying.

Our website chatbox is an out-of-character goldmine of help, company, and geek humor. (And a fair dose of weird, not gonna lie.) We usually operate 24-7-365, though Europe and US evenings see the most action. A lot of us peek in during the workday from our phones though.

Our in character "chat" is the Twitterverse. You can see what's going on HERE even if you don't have a Twitter account.

The forums are full of RP stories, plot hooks, and people who are looking for connections for leveling, RP, or just hanging out.

So come by and see what's happening!
It is always great to have more people to connect with in whatever game play you are interested in. The TSW community members who are over at TSW-RP dont just RP together as you can see on their calendar - so go and check out TSW-RP and have even more fun within TSW!!

If you are registered there, you can also help us keep our Nine Swords recruitment post active and answer any questions other users of TSW-RP may have about our cabal
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Faraleth
Twitter: @spragglefrocket

Re: Looking for more RP? TSW-RP is where it's at...

Post by Faraleth »

Great site; I've transferred into Arcadia from Daemon for the RP experience. Just rolling with it on radiofreegaia, and see where the conversation takes me. If only I can get around to working on my character bio.
You know played too much WoW, when you dream the farm you grew up on is Marigold Meadow, infested with feral rabbits. Then you wake up screaming at your 21 year old nephew to drop his rifle and go paint turnips. (Actual dream)
Maelina

Re: Looking for more RP? TSW-RP is where it's at...

Post by Maelina »

Well then, don't hesitate to also join us during our Monday Night RP events (http://www.nine-swords.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4467) and create a Facebook page for your character (http://www.nine-swords.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=5252) ! :)