Competition: Show Me Your Build!

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

HolloPoint
Division Member
Twitter: @hollopointswl

Re: Competition: Show Me Your Build!

Post by HolloPoint »

Posting on behalf of iindie, he's having a problem with no post reply box? Strange! Anyways here is iindies information:

Ok here comes the fun part ...

First off this is a build which is a bit high on the IP range ... 1671
This build is mad but it runs on a very chaotic logic ... Blood is a great weapon but it , well ... it will kill you ... a lot ... a whole lot ... it will also past the point the build starts to make the mobs think you are the next best thing with some fries and a brand new can of cherry Bingo!

Lets start with the actives and passives
Actives.png
Actives.png (307.67 KiB) Viewed 1624 times
Passives.png
Passives.png (65.53 KiB) Viewed 1624 times
Active Skills ... torment ... builder builder builder ... no corruption there but it plays a very important role ... you can open with it before you ramp up with either Dread Sigil for multiple targets or Maleficium . Maleficium is channelled and will start building your Corruption .. now keep a close eye on that meter since it can progress pretty quickly

Once you are at full Corruption things will start to ramp up in terms of damage and you can start spamming your builder ... this can lead you to get about 22K on a crit hit without even looking (you start seeing why i warned you previously ?) ?

When things get exciting you can now do for your elite from your AR with red mist ... if it crits at full corruption things will be looking at you like you are the next lunch or you owe them money from way back when you were wearing green talismans.

Speaking of which ... the talismans are mainly blood specific but well its rewarding so here
Talismans.png
Talismans.png (3.64 MiB) Viewed 1624 times
So here you are ... with a pretty deadly build .. you can replace the head signet with a damage on elite signet (Signet of the Veteran) if needed but then again you might want to keep safe and alive ... just in case ...

And here is the Boobuild string to go with it : BD%-%VER%-%1.0%-%SK%-%6891217%-%7359050%-%5848448%-%6891147%-%5848404%-%7359054%-%PS%-%9284002%-%9284004%-%9261057%-%9261068%-%9284020%
There is a twist in the Fabric of Reality where art fulfills our dreams. Website at - https://brokenmoebius7shep.wixsite.com/iceneuro
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

maybe he missed the "Full Editor" button? :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
shin

Post by shin »

shin wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:07 pm Phanth's Comment: Is Pandemonium really better than Eruption? I would think Eruption would take advantage of your Hammer dmg boosting agent supports. The Eruption would also take advantage of the Unbridled Wrath. Might also play with Blunt Force Trauma or Fast and Furious in place of Berserker.
you can use 4 times demolish or 3 times demolish + 1 eruption and the damage on the dps (for one target is the same). I decided it's better to do 4 times demolish + Pandemonium using the secondary weapon than 3 times demolish + 1 eruption + 1 breakdown.