Nine Swords Epic Snowball Battle!

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Razorgrin
Twitter: @magusferox

Nine Swords Epic Snowball Battle!

Post by Razorgrin »

Come one, come all-- it's a free for all! Of flinging ice at each other's faces, anyway. Bring your Snow Fort Ramparts if you've got 'em, and let's make some chaos!

I chose a spot that's kind of the middle of nowhere, but I'm pretty sure we're mostly level 50s and can all get there via Anima Leap. It's just beyond the Forgotten Facility in Carpathian Fangs.

Everybody wear your warmest winter gear, because it'll be chilly. Or you could go Polar Bear mode and wear your secondhand underpants from Krampus, if you wanna get real wild with it. I'm planning to take lots of pictures during the madness, so prepare to have your winter look recorded for posterity.

See here for more details:

https://www.nine-swords.com/events/even ... all-battle
Attachments
Lake Solomonari.png
Lake Solomonari.png (3.4 MiB) Viewed 1537 times
:twisted:
Razorgrin

Re: Nine Swords Epic Snowball Battle!

Post by Razorgrin »

Ehh, nobody showed. I guess if there's no game reward offered there's no reason to show up. Here's a pic of me standing on my head instead.
Attachments
weeeee.jpg
weeeee.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 1504 times
Xaoti

Post by Xaoti »

So sorry, raz! I had planned to go but i forgot the time! I love the snowball fights!
Next time I'm adding an alarm on my phone
riflapotetflak
Leader

Post by riflapotetflak »

sorry about this. are we sure it was published correctly I just cant remember seeing it. sorry if I miss
Razorgrin

Post by Razorgrin »

Thanks guys, I appreciate it :) I might not have published it correctly, not sure but I un-published it afterward bc it was staring at me. lol

I generally run around the game world a lot and look at little places meant for socializing, and get a little sad that they're always empty. The Albion, the Templar Club, even that super weird cube hotel. Like what is up with that place? Mini Gaia Engines? Wait, the patrons are "sleepers," small-scale Gaia Engines... *insert MindExplode.gif here*
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

Razor - I have included you in my listing :) you organised, turned up when you had it scheduled for and you took a picture.

If it is any consolation, I have also had events in the past where I spent time on my own :) just the way the cookie sometimes crumbles.
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Razorgrin

Post by Razorgrin »

Thanks Katelin! ^_^