Search found 79 matches

by wahoozerman
Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:01 pm
Forum: Coffee Bar
Topic: [TTG]Act 1 Scene 2: NYC Docks
Replies: 60
Views: 26356

Re: [TTG] Episode 2: New York

Tom snarled in victory as the man in his grasp exploded into a golden mist. His head turned, eyes snapping towards the noises coming from farther into the loading dock. That was a lot of noise, lots of people. "Yeah," he grumbled, "Let's go." The second set of words was louder th...
by wahoozerman
Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:48 am

Tom was too busy seeing red to notice a flashing blue light. He held the man in place with a fist balled in his jacket and just kept pounding his other fist into that face.
by wahoozerman
Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:15 pm

Now that he was in melee range, Tom did what Tom does best. He smashed. The first order of business was to put this joker out of commission. Tom didn't fancy getting hit by one of those big spears. He had seen Jenn work with blood magic as well, and he sure as hell didn't want to let this man touch ...
by wahoozerman
Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:55 pm

Tom snarled in response to the growl, turning in time to see the loitering man pull a spear out of nowhere and chuck it at Alexander. Well that sure as hell wasn't friendly. There was someone else too. Someone around the loading dock. He didn't have time for that now though, deal with the guy throwi...
by wahoozerman
Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:03 pm

Tom had looked up from the phone when there was the meaty thump of a body hitting the ground, followed by Kleopas calling for help. "Sorry V, stuff came up," he sputtered quickly into the phone, almost cutting off and missing Volen's reply. He jammed the phone into his pocket, not botherin...
by wahoozerman
Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:52 pm
Forum: [Archive] Noticeboard
Topic: Raid this weekend?
Replies: 31
Views: 13065

Re: Raid this weekend?

Jennet wrote:Always interested in giving the raid a go! Hoozer can probably be persuaded as well, I imagine.
Aww yeh.
by wahoozerman
Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:39 pm

Tom was busily poking at his phone. He had big fingers and a small phone, it was not a good combination for getting anything done quickly. He managed to navigate his way into a text message for Volen, and was carefully poking each letter to construct his message. "V, got wind one of your buddie...
by wahoozerman
Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm

Tom grinned a bit as he thought about the horses. "I kind of don't think we'll need them," he said. He couldn't be sure though. "Either way, I think they'd stick out a bit around here. Probably best not to attract too much attention." He looked around at the tall buildings. Sudde...
by wahoozerman
Wed May 22, 2013 1:37 pm
Forum: The Tea Room
Topic: Oh, so this thing came in today.
Replies: 10
Views: 5195

Re: Oh, so this thing came in today.

Elania Vikaernes wrote:
Arcadius wrote:
I licked it. Mine now. :P
God if only that worked for everything.
It doesn't?