Search found 59 matches

by Torvus
Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:51 pm
Forum: [Archive] Noticeboard
Topic: NY Raid 02/15/2013
Replies: 17
Views: 7277

Re: NY Raid 02/15/2013

Oh no, it was possible I would have been able to come, but doubtful, but I appreciate the offered slot. Valentines stuff >_> Bowchickawowow
by Torvus
Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:30 pm
Forum: [Archive] Noticeboard
Topic: NY Raid 02/15/2013
Replies: 17
Views: 7277

Re: NY Raid 02/15/2013

As I noted earlier, I will NOT be able to attend. Thanks.
by Torvus
Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:50 pm
Forum: [Archive] Event Requests
Topic: Gatekeeper down - ready for Nightmares (list of NM-ready)
Replies: 114
Views: 47275

Re: Gatekeeper down - ready for Nightmares (list of NM-ready

Not sure how I missed this, but Torvus is NM ready. He has gear for DPS, healing and if you are feeling suicidal, tanking.
by Torvus
Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:45 pm
Forum: Coffee Bar
Topic: Grand Theft: Artifact
Replies: 72
Views: 41393

Re: Grand Theft: Artifact

Wes absently reached for a Dew and cracked it open as he watched the TV. "Nice toy Tom!" Wes approved as he enjoyed the clear, crisp image of Ms. Milano's cleavage on the screen before him and then added something about showing her 'Who's the boss'. Scratching at his palm as he felt a sudd...
by Torvus
Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:00 pm

Wes plodded up the stairs to Tom's apartment with a duffel bag over his shoulder. He knocked once and then entered the apartment when Jenn answered the door. "Heya folks, I have a couple items to ensure our success..." with that he pulled out a boxed DVD collection of charmed and nodded to...
by Torvus
Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:59 pm

Wes stared at the reports as if willing them to provide more information but they remained frustratingly uncooperative. The basic details were not very surprising. The two corpses were formally well known Illuminati goons. Both had been shot at point blank range and both still had the terminal round...
by Torvus
Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:54 pm

Wes blinked and held up a hand so the driver wouldn't keep the vehicle in motion. He nodded to Jenn once she had stepped back enough so that he could see her. "Yes, apparently it worked well...just not quickly enough to avoid this...mess. Still, I think we will be able to get something out of a...
by Torvus
Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:02 am

Wes nodded in satisfaction toward the medics as rhey loaded the ambulance with the two bodies. He turned to address Kat, Jenn and Tom. "I am going to get started on seeing if we can figure out who these guys were and who they worked for. Though, if they were disposed of like this, it might be t...
by Torvus
Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:42 pm
Forum: The Tea Room
Topic: [Story Comment] Grand Theft: Artifact
Replies: 15
Views: 8765

Re: [Story Comment] Grand Theft: Artifact

Just my 2 pax here. I tried to work in a few replies while being at work (on the road) most of the last two days which is why my replies were so short. I would have liked to offer more, but it just wasn't feasible given my schedule and when the replies were posted. I would suggest that if people wan...
by Torvus
Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:37 pm

Wes walked up to the milling police officers and nodded to them as officiously as he could. "I'll take it from here lads." Wes said jutting his chin in what he hoped was a take-charge fashion. The two constables eyed one another warily. The larger, heavier one murmured something quietly to...