Search found 107 matches

by Firearc
Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:07 pm
Forum: [Archive] Noticeboard
Topic: [Cancelled] March Scavenger Hunt
Replies: 8
Views: 3675

Re: [TENATIVE EVENT Idea] March Scavenger Hunt

I would be willing to help with this as well, it wsa such a fun event that anyone could do if they just like poking around the game looking for details.

The fact that it was not timezone specific made it it even more fun :)
by Firearc
Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:07 pm
Forum: [Archive] Event Requests
Topic: Day Time Dungeons (EST)
Replies: 6
Views: 3672

Re: Day Time Dungeons (EST)

doobah ran with us yesterday and did great in NM :)
by Firearc
Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:42 pm
Topic: New York Raid Friday 02/01/2013
Replies: 9
Views: 4012

Re: New York Raid Friday 02/01/2013

Bump
by Firearc
Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:31 pm
Topic: New York Raid Friday 02/01/2013
Replies: 9
Views: 4012

Re: New York Raid Friday 02/01/2013

Raid has been updated
by Firearc
Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:36 am
Forum: The Tea Room
Topic: Builds?
Replies: 17
Views: 8471

Re: Builds?

so there you go Zyph I like lock stock and barrel as well once I got the hang of using it or i put slight of hand or whatever i need in that slot, but you could put aoe attack in that empty slot if you needed to for certain fights though typically unless your are doing dW one AR supressing fire and ...
by Firearc
Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:51 am

what is Hoozers build exactly ? I can't remember it off the top of my head I thought his and Sam's were pretty close
by Firearc
Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:24 am

what is Hoozers build exactly ? I can't remember it off the top of my head I thought his and Sam's were pretty close
by Firearc
Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:16 am

you can get a really good shotgun from last boss in DW NM and we dont mind running yo through nightmares on dps even if you dont have the build down, its a good way to practice. We are always trying out new builds on the spur of the moment.. *looks at Sam* and find that we do great on the fly .
by Firearc
Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:57 am

Rav i would prolly leave breaching shot and party in the build and drop doe or die if you need aoe for some reason, as you will only lower your personal dps but you are going to still be buffing all the dps in the group which overall as a group will increase dps numbers. If the group states you need...
by Firearc
Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:46 am

http://wordpress.tswguides.com/tsw-build-page/ This is a really great place to get ideas for dps builds for NM ect.. I will find one that i like and than i will slowly alter it to meet my play style. This is where I got my AR/Shotgun bulid http://wordpress.tswguides.com/s-t-a-r-single-target-assaul...