Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:00 am
Forum: The Tea Room
Topic: Happy Birthday, Finnean!
Replies: 6
Views: 3018

Re: Happy Birthday, Finnean!

Thank you, thank you!

It's been a...heavy weekend :P.

Also my apologies that I haven't been online the past week but with 11+hour workdays I literally had no energy left at night.

Hoping that'll change in the coming days.

And no...I can't get used to that 3 in front :P.
by Finnean
Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:55 pm
Forum: [Archive] Event Requests
Topic: Halloween Stonehenge
Replies: 8
Views: 4637

Re: Halloween Stonehenge

Well it depends, I do not believe I'll be able to either, then again not a huge loss seeing as it's PVP :P. Tonight I got a league game of table tennis planned(still at 100% win to loss ratio btw *looks smug*) and usually I'm home around the time this competition seems to start. So I might just pop ...
by Finnean
Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:14 am
Forum: Coffee Bar
Topic: Have you ever seen the rain?
Replies: 12
Views: 6829

Re: Have you ever seen the rain?

“Quite right, more books and artifacts to be found here than I have time for, sadly enough. It’s my fellow academics (he makes sure he puts some extra intonation in that word) that I try to avoid. To be frank I realised this when last I was at a convention and the speaker posed the question “Where w...
by Finnean
Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:23 pm

The reaction he received was more than enough for Finnean, at least it wasn't a slap in the face, and as he could neither refrain from a hearty laugh over her dame Julia impersonation he moved the umbrella more to the centre so that both her and himself be shielded from the worst of the rain. For a ...
by Finnean
Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:37 pm

He knew this gesture usually is percieved as upper class, old fashioned and frankly, out of place in modern society but he loved it and as in other things it was the link to tradition that appealed to him. As Katja took his hand he slightly lifted it and gave a gentleman's hand kiss, making sure the...
by Finnean
Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:12 pm
Topic: The Vibrant Cross
Replies: 2
Views: 2366

Re: The Vibrant Cross

1.0.1 [PAPER]An interest piqued Truthfully, my first encounter with the Templars was playing a game…I remember it as if it was yesterday…Broken Sword: The shadows of the Templars it was called. The protagonist was called George, an American tourist in Paris who got sucked into this cascading advent...
by Finnean
Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:44 am

Finnean noticed the slightly embarrassed smile and when he heard she was alright he nodded with a returning smile, as if saying “good, very good”. Even though it was merely a coat she pulled on, his eyes had already noticed the more revealing, summer themed clothing she now wore underneath. A health...
by Finnean
Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:13 am

Re: The Vibrant Cross

1.0. Intro + Situational setting to [PAPER]An interest piqued Books lying about on his desk, on the floor, some even on top of his desktop. Sheets of paper, from all colours, empty or scribbled full with notes, completed the chaos that surrounded the young student. Next to his chair stood a big the...
by Finnean
Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:13 am

The Vibrant Cross

Index:

1.0. Intro + Situational setting to [PAPER]An interest piqued
1.0.1 [PAPER]An interest piqued
by Finnean
Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:45 am

His eyes following the trajectory of the cigarette butt he just threw away, he did not see the young woman approach and walk into him. Two things happened rather simultaneously then, first there was the apparent and unavoidable walk in with Katja but what really did the trick was the gush of water h...