Forum: The Tea Room
Topic: Bzzt!
Replies: 5
Views: 2464

Bzzt!

Hey guys :D

I was just visiting SWL again and thought i would say hi^^

Hope everything is going well for 9S \o/

Edit: Since my nickname here is different, i am known as Endashi, and my alts are Indashi, Andashi :D
by hobilsm
Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:20 pm
Forum: [Archive] Noticeboard
Topic: Nine Swords Anniversary: Treasure Hunt
Replies: 18
Views: 3095

Re: Nine Swords Anniversary: Treasure Hunt

Are the clues related to maps from beginning to end, like first clue is kingsmouth and 2nd cluse is savage coast etc ?
by hobilsm
Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:13 pm
Forum: The Tea Room
Topic: Sharing your memories of Hollopoint
Replies: 6
Views: 1215

Re: Sharing your memories of Hollopoint

I didn't know him very well, but he was a great guy, he was always helpful and cheerful, he hosted many events for the community, he was one of the people who made this game and community great, so sad to hear him gone. I dont really remember doing anything with him sadly, or rather i forgot.
by hobilsm
Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:02 pm
Forum: [Archive] Event Requests
Topic: Raider Audit/Headcount for Those Interested in E10 NYR
Replies: 29
Views: 2784

Re: Raider Audit/Headcount for Those Interested in E10 NYR

Hey Jess There are 2 reasons to stop dps when pod is coming or when someone is podded. First reason is that there are some HP thresholds for Personal Space, if you trigger Personal Space before you kill the pod, podded person might die to Personal Space. So you want to handle the pod before you push...
by hobilsm
Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:00 am

And e10 nyr tanking video, dont mind the death at last phase, after last resort it doesnt matter if tank is there or not since everyone will have stacks and you have to kill the boss in 20 seconds anyway

by hobilsm
Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:43 pm

E10 NYR DPS video. First 2 tries were wipe. But i still suggest that you should watch them. If you have any questions, like why i did what i did or in general, please do ask, i will do my best to answer them

by hobilsm
Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:45 am

Aww thanks for your kind words guys <3 Also, yes of course, core team can be full cabal run, but like i said anyone who wants to join e10 nyr practice is capable of doing it. In 9S, and in other many social cabals, 5k dps cabalie will be chosen over 20k dps experienced pug/friend that isnt in cabal....