Search found 17 matches

by Dirtybliss
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:07 am
Forum: [Archive] Noticeboard
Topic: "Test Your IP Against Ip Man's IP" Competition
Replies: 15
Views: 7307

Re: "Test Your IP Against Ip Man's IP" Competition

https://i.gyazo.com/1d07ff5c3959de1fe7a50f1ad724228e.png https://i.gyazo.com/d7f61a653a8a6291db560fd53f1097f7.png Bonus Points from Events PvE "Story Mode Dungeon" 21 Jan - Kate E1 Dungeon, Jan 24th - Mayday E1 Dungeon, Jan 26th - Mayday E2 Dungeon, Jan 28 - DirtyBliss/Mayday 2 x Lairs, J...
by Dirtybliss
Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:32 pm
Topic: Catch me if you can event!
Replies: 11
Views: 6828

Re: Catch me if you can event!

Wow! Great Job Licantus! Licantus has Won the Catch me if you can event! Here are all the clues that I came up with concerning Ann Radcliffe Allegiance | Race | Status | The Orochi Group | Human | Alive | Known Associates: Harrison Blake Information About this NPC: Has a passion for Wildlife, and n...
by Dirtybliss
Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:08 pm

Hello and welcome to the Second day of the Catch me if you can event! Over the next week Ending on the 1st of Feb Every day I will be asking 1 Question about an NPC (per Day.) To take a guess at this NPC go to where the NPC is in the game and take a picture with him/her while striking a pose. Today'...
by Dirtybliss
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:37 am
Forum: [Archive] Event Requests
Topic: New Event Idea: Riddle to Win
Replies: 2
Views: 1895

New Event Idea: Riddle to Win

Riddle to Win Event Participation required: High Event Length: 30mins to 1 hour Event Planning: Medium This Kind of event is best for Small or Medium sized Cabals. The Organizer of the Event and the Cabal leader will before the event do a couple things, The first of which is that the Event organize...
by Dirtybliss
Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:15 am

Close but no tadders. Try again with another Clue tomorrow! :D
by Dirtybliss
Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:35 am

The First Day of the Catch Me If you can Event!

Hello and welcome to the first day of the Catch me if you can event! Over the next week Ending on the 1st of Feb Every day I will be asking 1 Question about an NPC To take a guess at this NPC go to where the NPC is in the game and take a picture with him/her while striking a pose. Today's Clue is: ...
by Dirtybliss
Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:17 am
Topic: Last-minute E5 or lower Dungeon-run
Replies: 4
Views: 2365

Re: Last-minute E5 or lower Dungeon-run

DirtyBliss DPS ( I suck at this game so any practice is good practice
by Dirtybliss
Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:01 pm

Here is an example of a possible Valid Answer!

The Answer is Amir!

by Dirtybliss
Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:26 pm

Catch me if you can event!

Hey all! This is Dirtybliss, and Boy do I have something fun for you all! With help from Katelin, We have brainstormed, lost sleep and generally went crazy with the prospect of planning a new event for your enjoyment. This Event is called " Catch me if you can! " this competition is open t...
by Dirtybliss
Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:05 pm
Forum: [Archive] Event Requests
Topic: New Event Idea: Wacky Build Creator
Replies: 3
Views: 1952

Re: New Event Idea: Wacky Build Creator

Phanth I hear your concerns. ( I see them too. :D) But this is why it's an event that takes some planning in the beginning but becomes a passive event for 6 months. the 6-month time frame being for people to visualize their builds put MoF, AS towards those builds and when the time comes to test them...