Search found 38 matches

by Blood-Born
Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:01 pm
Forum: The Tea Room
Topic: New face or Lost Soul?
Replies: 20
Views: 12258

Re: New face or Lost Soul?

"I am afraid that isn't dust. There was a bit of an outbreak recently, but the situation has been dealt with. Please sit have a drink to warm you up." Silas goes over and wipes off a table with a slight smile as if to appologize even though he doesn't work there.
by Blood-Born
Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:23 pm

Silas Looks warily at the package, "This is from Sonnac? Should I be worried or afraid? He tries to avoid me as much as he can." Lifting the package slowly, he puts it up to his ear and shakes it gently.
by Blood-Born
Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:24 pm

"No, I don't think that is it", Silas replied shaking his head. "I spend most of my time between Egypt and Transylvania. It has been a while since I have been to Kingsmouth." Silas paused for a moment of thought then nodded to himself. "I know why your name sounded familiar....
by Blood-Born
Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:51 am

" I'm not really new around here, I just don't get to London much. I spend most of my time abroad. I'm Silas. Pleasure to meet you, Naite." Silas replied as nodded his head in acknowledgement. "Your name sounds familiar, but I can't quite place it. I think we might have met before. I ...
by Blood-Born
Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:03 pm

Silas looks over at the man with the book and chuckles softly. "Your generosity is refreshing. I just hope your 'mice' don't have friends who will want revenge," Silas chuckles again and orders another bottled water.
by Blood-Born
Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:15 am

" hmm? What was that? " he replied as his attention goes from the Coffee Bar to the person speaking to him.

"Oh Sorry. Go for the Latte. I hear it's quite good.", he continued as he adjusted his shades.
by Blood-Born
Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:16 am
Forum: [Archive] Noticeboard
Topic: Welcome to 9S event
Replies: 9
Views: 4243

Re: Welcome to 9S event

Ladies and Gentlemen of 9S, I am afraid that I will have to push the event back a few hours. I was told today that I have to go in to work on Thursday Oct. 17. I won't be getting home until around 6 pm CST. The event will still be happening. I appologize for any inconvenience and I hope this will no...
by Blood-Born
Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:57 pm

I never said I wasn't providing food.... Just no Punch and Pie. :P
by Blood-Born
Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:48 am

No there is no dress code...... let me clarify that. Wear what ever you like as long as you are clothed :twisted:

As far as Punch and Pie, If you bring some then yes there will be punch and pie :P
by Blood-Born
Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:14 pm

Sorry about that. It will be at the Tabula Rasa.