by Aldric
Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:52 am
Forum: The Tea Room
Topic: The Flood..?
Replies: 6
Views: 3994

Re: The Flood..?

Nice!
Guess now we can refer to everything that happened pre SW:L as antedeluvian? ;)
by Aldric
Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:19 pm

Re: The Flood..?

When you're on the forum, you can see "members" on the bottom of the page. When you click it and sort by "joined", you'll see how many new accounts we've had even just today. They do light up as registered users (obviously, since they have joined), not guests... we've had like se...
by Aldric
Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:36 pm

The Flood..?

'Sup Am I the only one who finds it odd how the site is getting swarmed by new accounts who don't post anything? Is there some really heavy recruiting going on and they don't have any forum rights yet? Are we under attack by an army of silent bots? Is this part of an ARG? Did I miss something? Reall...
by Aldric
Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:08 am
Topic: What other MMOs do you play?
Replies: 34
Views: 20057

Re: What other MMOs do you play?

What made the Morrowind expansion so terrible? *cracks knuckles* /rant mode on Jeez I don't even know where to start. Main healer class (Templars) got their healing done buff cut from +30% to +8%, its most useful tool to help regain resource for others turned into a bad joke, the skill that made sta...
by Aldric
Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:01 am
Forum: Coffee Bar
Topic: SWL - Aldric's backstory
Replies: 11
Views: 24329

Re: SWL - Aldric's backstory

Christ, this whole thing turns out to be much longer than I expected it to be...
by Aldric
Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:00 am

Scene IX: Who Cleans Up After The Cleaners? Out on the street Josephine had me practice to channel magic through that oversized keychain which was supposedly a focus for elementalism spells. At first I thought she meant the traditional western elements, but the focus being made of steel wire made l...
by Aldric
Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:35 am

Scene VIII: Reunion The town was not really big, and the hotel was nothing special, either. Still, what use is their best and most expensive suite if you only get to fall asleep the moment you touch the bed and have to leave even before the sun is out? What's the point of luxury, however faint it m...
by Aldric
Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:33 am
Topic: scuse my not beinga round...
Replies: 2
Views: 2260

Re: scuse my not beinga round...

Hope you're well again!
by Aldric
Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:51 am

Scene VII: Humanitarian Values Until now I had just assumed that the paranormal activities in the world are just constantly ongoing, so these news came as a bit of an surprise. After looking at the whole situation from this viewpoint however, things did start to make sense. We were in red territory...
by Aldric
Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:43 pm
Topic: What other MMOs do you play?
Replies: 34
Views: 20057

Re: What other MMOs do you play?

Not playing any other MMOs at the moment (which kinda leads to me having a bit too much free time atm), but I got a cp600+ account in ESO with pretty much all classes levelled up. Still got the achievements for the no death speedruns through all the highest difficulty dungeons ^^ well, save for Vete...