Search found 52 matches

by Aldric
Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:51 pm
Forum: Coffee Bar
Topic: SWL - Aldric's backstory
Replies: 11
Views: 24326

Re: SWL - Aldric's backstory

Scene VI: Wise Men It was indeed night outside, and the chilling wind made it clear that autumn was slowly turning to winter. I buried my hands in the pockets of my old jacket and left the premises of the police station, heading towards the hotel. The building was visible from where I was standing ...
by Aldric
Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:02 am

Scene V: Storytime There it was, that hint of confusion in her eyes, that crack in the facade, the moment when the world does not make sense and all makes sense at the same time. The instant in which the mind is off balance. I gambled on it – now it was time to deliver. β€œIt all began with the dream...
by Aldric
Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:25 pm

Scene IV: A Gambler's Advance Two hours later I found myself sitting on the ground, staring at the steel bars of a detention cell. A sigh escaped me when I thought about this whole day and how nothing has really worked out as intended. Things happened way too fast for me to understand what was actu...
by Aldric
Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:59 pm

Scene III: The Importance of 'B' I've been a firm believer in practicality, and that included to never try shooting with two pistols at once. The reasoning behind it was simply that you'd be lacking accuracy, but with the powers that I had now I could simply point the handguns in the general direct...
by Aldric
Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:44 am

Scene II: Colours in the Twilight Suffering from a permanent sense of imminent doom sadly does not make it easy to find the cause of it, and neither does living in the middle of nowhere. The internet, truly a magnificent invention of our age, makes research easier – but what if you have to look for...
by Aldric
Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:37 am

SWL - Aldric's backstory

Until Legends comes out I decided to give my future character a backstory, should I ever decide to enter the RP scene. It's been a fair while since I've last written something more than a regular, dry report in English (or, admittedly, any language), nonetheless I want to flesh this story out a sig...
by Aldric
Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:10 pm
Forum: [Archive] Noticeboard
Topic: [SC] Meetup at the Crusaders Club (Jun 25)
Replies: 4
Views: 2010

Re: [SC] Meetup at the Crusaders Club (Jun 25)

Will definitely try to show up.
by Aldric
Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:49 am
Topic: [Raid] NY Elite Sunday 15 January 2017 20:00 GMT
Replies: 16
Views: 6722

Re: [Raid] NY Elite Sunday 15 January 2017 20:00 GMT

Guess it's time for me to try out raiding in TSW. So count me in!
As DPS (more single target or more AoE, depending on what's needed more).
by Aldric
Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:10 pm
Topic: [Raid] NY Elite Wenesday 11. January 2017 20:00 GMT
Replies: 10
Views: 4577

Re: [Raid] NY Elite Wenesday 11. January 2017 20:00 GMT

Talked to Smertniy today, he asked he to tell you guys that he'll most likely be unable to join the raid today.
by Aldric
Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:04 pm
Topic: Sharpening the Blades - 28 January 2017 - 20:00GMT
Replies: 14
Views: 5157

Re: Sharpening the Blades - 28 January 2017 - 20:00GMT

I'll definitely try to be there.