Search found 17 matches

by Dirtybliss
Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:36 pm
Forum: [Archive] Event Requests
Topic: New Event Idea: Wacky Build Creator
Replies: 3
Views: 1968

New Event Idea: Wacky Build Creator

Wacky Build Creator Participation required: Medium The pre-event organization required: High Event organization required: Yes Duration of the event: 6 Months+ The Idea behind the Wacky Build Creator is that The PvE Division Leader or the person(s) Leading the event will come up with four or five wa...
by Dirtybliss
Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:17 pm
Topic: New Event Idea: Mystery Trip
Replies: 1
Views: 1380

New Event Idea: Mystery Trip

Mystery Trip Participation required: low Pre-event organization required: high Event organization required: no Duration of the event: 1day+ This event is best suited for small cabals or cabals, which have players from different time zones. Organizer of the event will travel the world and take scree...
by Dirtybliss
Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:37 pm
Topic: New Event Idea: Catch me if you can!
Replies: 2
Views: 1656

New Event Idea: Catch me if you can!

Hey All this my idea for an event where the guild can get together and have our own Investigation missions. Read this summary of the event below: Catch Me If You Can : This is a single or team event where members/teams must solve a series of clues to find an NPC. Once the member/team finds the NPC t...
by Dirtybliss
Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:25 pm
Topic: New Event Idea: Story Mode Speed Runs!
Replies: 3
Views: 2066

New Event Idea: Story Mode Speed Runs!

Can we have an event where the Cabal gathers together and with stopwatches in hand sees how fast they can clear every Story Mode Dungeon in the game? It would go something like this, An Officer of Division leader would go into an instance with each "runner" and time them throughout the ins...
by Dirtybliss
Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:10 pm
Forum: [Archive] Noticeboard
Topic: "Test Your IP Against Ip Man's IP" Competition
Replies: 15
Views: 7370

Re: "Test Your IP Against Ip Man's IP" Competition

Throwing My Hat into the Ring :D

"Story Mode Dungeon" 21 Jan - Kate. 1 point
by Dirtybliss
Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:43 pm
Forum: [Archive] Noticeboard
Topic: Monster Hunting 21st January 19:00GMT
Replies: 2
Views: 1425

Re: Monster Hunting 21st January 19:00GMT

Dirtybliss Just want to help out and beat stuff up.
by Dirtybliss
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:25 am
Forum: The Tea Room
Topic: Are you thinking of a future with 9S?
Replies: 473
Views: 232116

Re: Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

Hey Folks! My Name is Dirtybliss ( Its just the name I go by nothing dirty or way to blissful I hope!) I have just signed up for your website ( I think you could see that but achievements are achievements right?) I have as well sent in my application for approval and that fancy Interview as well. I ...