Search found 233 matches

by Razorgrin
Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:58 am
Forum: [Archive] Event Requests
Topic: Suggestion: 9S Training Academy
Replies: 7
Views: 833

Re: Suggestion: 9S Training Academy

I'd be happy to turn my regular events into more of a training thing for you, Wasp. We could let you put together the pick-up group and lead the circus xD Trial by fire learning style, but with me there to help mentor, how about it? I don't even mind getting into a voice chat just to make it go smoo...
by Razorgrin
Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:39 am
Forum: [Archive] Noticeboard
Topic: 9S Anniversary Participation Raffle! WINNERS LISTING!
Replies: 106
Views: 12249

Re: 9S Anniversary Participation Raffle! WINNERS LISTING!

I -finally- remembered to stick the Turbojet Wings in the bank for Bad-Karma. If somebody could trade it to them, that'd be super :D
by Razorgrin
Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:27 pm
Topic: Weekly Lair Raid: Savage Coast, December 2nd
Replies: 4
Views: 488

Weekly Lair Raid: Savage Coast, December 2nd

Next week is Thanksgiving and I've got holiday plans, so the next Weekly Lair will be on December 2nd. We'll go to Savage Coast again and play with more dynamite. :D Lair Guide: https://www.nine-swords.com/knowledge-base/guides/40-9s-dungeons-raids-and-lairs/225-lair-savage-coast Signups: Tank- Razo...
by Razorgrin
Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:23 pm
Topic: Weekly Lair Raid: Kingsmouth 11/18
Views: 485

Re: Weekly Lair Raid: Kingsmouth 11/18

Err, no I won't be doing SC-- it's Thanksgiving Day that day xD We'll pick it up again the week after!
by Razorgrin
Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:22 pm

Re: Weekly Lair Raid: Kingsmouth 11/18

Thanks for coming guys, next week we'll do Savage Coast :D Doing just one lair helped me out today, I've decided I'm going to continue doing one lair on Thursdays so I can use the time afterward to get some chores done before work.
by Razorgrin
Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:37 pm

Weekly Lair Raid: Kingsmouth 11/18

Doing just the one this week, need to keep it short and sweet so I can do a lil picking up around the house before work. Thinking about regularly paring it down to one raid for that reason, hope that's not a problem for anybody. <3 We're goin' back to good ol' Kingsmouth! Let's go play on the beach....
by Razorgrin
Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:36 pm
Topic: 9S Halloween MSPaint Mask Contest!
Replies: 21
Views: 1657

Re: 9S Halloween MSPaint Mask Contest!

Poll's done cooking! Looks like here are the results: 1st Prize: Agent Dossier Aurelie.... Goes to Cassar! Nice work buddy! TRADED 2nd Prize Agent Dossier: Warlawurru.... Goes to Xaoti! Well done! 3rd Prize Agent Dossier: Dax Reagan.... Goes to Xzreasel! Fine work! TRADED I think Katelin should have...
by Razorgrin
Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:33 pm
Topic: Sharpening the Blades cancelled today
Replies: 3
Views: 553

Re: Sharpening the Blades cancelled today

Thanks everybody! Got lots of sleep and feeling better :D
by Razorgrin
Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:49 pm
Topic: Weekly Lair Raid: Kaidan
Views: 482

Re: Weekly Lair Raid: Kaidan

Went great, only one crash and then we did Regionals afterward on a whim. "One or two" piggies turned into 17 but still, good times :D Thank you everybody for coming!
by Razorgrin
Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:54 pm
Topic: Sharpening the Blades cancelled today
Views: 553

Sharpening the Blades cancelled today

I've had a really terrible bout of insomnia today and I need this time to try and get some sleep before I have to go to work tonight. Sorry everyone! Hope to catch up with you next month.