Texts to Xeeyon

Coffee, cake and a chat. (IC)
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Didaskalos

Texts to Xeeyon

Post by Didaskalos »

OOC: This is a thread I wanted to do as a series of text messages between Thanasi and Xeeyon during her sabbatical. I invite other members of Rapier in particular to chime in to the texting of Xeeyon, but please remember you do not know what has been texted to someone who has not told you. So if you contribute, don't do it by way of comment on another post, unless it was directed to you. At this point, I don't even know how much ability Xeeyon will have to interact, but it's worth a shot.

I'm using timestamps so that theoretically we can respond to messages a bit more 'instantly' than with normal forum lag. Once Xeeyon returns and has finished with her predicted responses, I'll have the thread closed, and organize all responses in order in the Chronicles.

Let's see if we can pull this off.

The Thanasi (M +30 695-***-****): One day down, nothing to report.
Sun 15 Jul 2012 11:59 PM

The Thanasi (M +30 695-***-****): Beaubelle says she got sent to an asylum. 24 C in New England. How is it where you are?
Mon 16 Jul 2012 09:23 AM

OOC: Yes, I did spend half an hour figuring out what my character's mobile number would look like.
Last edited by Didaskalos on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thanasi Vasiliou - Rapier Division
Naem

Re: Texts to Xeeyon

Post by Naem »

Alisha (M 696-969-***): As soon as you return I should talk to you - Discipline and Advancement needs some improvements - Working on it but need help from other members, I know someone already but she's studying in New England
Tue 17 Jul 2012 11:31AM

Discipline is our Drive, Advancement is our Goal.
9S Directives -- General Conduct -- My Chronicle Page
Greyknight

Post by Greyknight »

Grey - "Umm you did ask me to keep an eye on Kotts familiar and your pet Ak'ab right?"

"You did feed the Ak'ab before you left? right? Call me ASAP"
Didaskalos

Post by Didaskalos »

The Thanasi (M +30 695-***-****): Wes--Torvus--has gone catatonic and is babbling about never having children. Not in Rapier, so thought it might amuse.
Tue 17 July 2012 10:23 AM

The Thanasi (M +30 695-***-****): Wes is stuck in hell now. I have my suspicions why. Temperature in Translyvania is 6 C, but feels like 4 C. How are things with you?
Tue 17 July 2012 12:31 PM
Naem

Post by Naem »

Alisha (M +3*_696_969_***) Xee, we lost a Boss last night, I think its Anatoli's minershelmet that has something to do with it, it has such strange lightpatterns, all well here, and there? hope things going well with both of you

Discipline is our Drive, Advancement is our Goal.
9S Directives -- General Conduct -- My Chronicle Page
Didaskalos

Post by Didaskalos »

The Thanasi (M +30 695-***-****): Katja tells me Wes was under the impression we--Katja and I--were an item.
Wed 18 July 2012 10:16 AM

The Thanasi (M +30 695-***-****): I mean...prior to this morning I had only met her twice. And only you and Conlan have seen us around each other. As far as I know.
Wed 18 July 2012 10:17 AM

The Thanasi (M +30 695-***-****): You guys didn't tell anyone about what I said to her, did you? That seems drastic.
Wed 18 July 2012 10:18 AM
Succubus
Twitter: @FlammableCat

Post by Succubus »

Incendia (M +44 20 0766 xxxx): Hi! Hope you got a wonderful time! Texting cause I think I accidentally made Thanasi upset by telling him something Wes said earlier. It's probably nothing, but since you left the responsibility over the rapiers to him I thought it would be good to give you a heads up. sorry to bother you! /Katja
Wed 18 July 2012 08:12 AM
Torvus

Post by Torvus »

Wes (M +44 1865 xxxxxx) Xee. I have decided to apply to your division. I am grateful to you and Kotts for lending me an ear the other night at the pub. I appreciated the support and I needed it. In addition, your assistant, Mr. Didasakaloops or however you spell it was the only one to show concern after my recent breakdown upon my return from an assignment in London itself involving a very peculiar daycare. In addition, when I seemed to have accidentally astrally projected myself into hell, he was again the only one to show concern. This kind of support and concern is admirable and is something I wish to be a part of. Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you later.

Wed 18 July 17:30
(official request sent via PM xD)
Jennet

Post by Jennet »

Jenn (M +44 7641 xxxxxx) Sorry to bother you on leave... but... did I forget to give Wes... er, to do the paperwork to get on the Rapier roster?

((PM sent, as well!))
And in the fury of this darkest hour, we will be your light...
Didaskalos

Post by Didaskalos »

The Thanasi (M +30 695-***-****): Giorgos Pantelakis
Thu 19 July 2012 8:49 AM

The Thanasi (M +30 695-***-****): Please disregard previous message. I was trying to win football tickets.
Thu 19 July 2012 8:50 AM

The Thanasi (M +30 695-***-****): Giorgos Pantelakis
Thu 19 July 2012 8:51 AM

The Thanasi (M +30 695-***-****): Oh dammit!
Thu 19 July 2012 8:52 AM