Tom's Reports

Coffee, cake and a chat. (IC)
May be posted to by: Applicants +
wahoozerman

Tom's Reports

Post by wahoozerman »

((This is mostly just a list of reports and notes taken by Tom while doing things that would be considered RP heavy, or things that just really resonate with his character.))

-----------------------------------------------------------------
8/4/2012 ((OOC: That's american date standard. Tom hasn't gotten used to this London thing yet.))

I guess it all started when Jenn and Wes got in a tiff of some sort. Not quite positive what was going on there, but it has little relevance to this report. The take away is that I don't think Jenn was paying too much attention to herself, and she apparently ran around in London for a bit with her assault rifle still strapped to her back. Some concerned citizen took it upon herself to suspect Jenn of something, probably TURRURIZUM. Jenn's phone was stolen and compromised.

After replacing the phone, and a day later, we came into contact with this citizen again. Who I'm suspecting at this point works for one of our special friends. She brought a buddy with her, and he was frankly quite agreeable. I'm pretty sure both him and myself were brought along mostly as guard dogs for the two ladies. Amusingly we seemed to get along pretty well. It was a long tense situation, but the short of it was that Jenn was reported to the police for possession of an assault rifle.

Also, we are now suspected of being the mafia.

I doubt anything will come of this. The cops know enough not to bother us, but we should keep an eye out for the other two. As stated before, the male seemed agreeable enough, but the female seemed irrational and frankly a bit of a bitch.

PS: Alex was ghosting us the entire time. He should be commended somehow, I didn't even notice him after he started texting me.