Soundtrack

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Jennet

Soundtrack

Post by Jennet »

There's probably a thread for this, but I'm just gonna shove it in here, because it's 3:30 in the morning, and I'm only about 12% functional. I can't be the only one who likes to have a soundtrack for playing... something you can put on while dodging Cthulhu or even while roleplaying. So I was patching one together to put on shuffle on my media player and decided to wing it up on youtube and let you all laugh quietly and nervously about my weird taste in music.

Here's the regular link: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5D265A884D82698A
And... here is where I edited out the embedded link which didn't work!
And in the fury of this darkest hour, we will be your light...
Arcadius

Re: Soundtrack

Post by Arcadius »

Ah crud you beat me to it!

To Glory by Two Steps From Hell would be a great addition
I once tried playing Blind Man's Bluff with a Tarot Deck. Someone got the Ten of Swords, and well, that was the end of that.
Jennet

Post by Jennet »

I admit I had a really hard time not including all of both TSFH disks I have. >.< Shuffle's got about every other song by them. But... but... it's so martial!
And in the fury of this darkest hour, we will be your light...
Didaskalos

Post by Didaskalos »

:twisted:

Okay, what I've actually been listening to a ton since...Friday...is this playlist: Bitter:Sweet

When I wrote Ο Χορός της Ουσίας, I was listening to this a lot: Evanescence - The Change (yes, this does explain the last scene....)

I would share my Pandora playlists, but they're not shareable except via Facebook or E-mail. The current list I've been using most has featured Bitter:Sweet, Emiliana Torrini, Ambulette, Rie Sinclair, and Darling Violetta.

Regarding the latter, I think Jennet will be meeting the alt whose theme song is this sexy tune: Ultimate Sexiness (It's True)
Thanasi Vasiliou - Rapier Division