[application/about me] Apertus "Zephix" Mentem

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
zephix

[application/about me] Apertus "Zephix" Mentem

Post by zephix »

FYI: I did fill out the application form as well. I just wanted to provide additional information. :)

In-game name: Apertus "Zephix" Mentem

Role: Healer and Tank

Progress level: Working to enter NM content.

Preferred content: PvE and social. PvP comes last for me, but I certainly support fellow members when needed.

Online Time: US Central - Weekends mostly.

History: I come from a cabal called the Furious Angels. They primarily play SW:TOR and haven't chosen to come to TSW in force. Sadly, TSW is my favorite game and I have a life-time subscription. FA was my home for years, but they simply don't play the game I find myself calling home now; so, I had to seek out a new cabal and move forward.

Why I want to be a part of 9S: The structure of this cabal really impressed me. Having seeing some of your members off-and-on in TSW since beta, I've always known of 9S but hadn't looked into your cabal in-depth until I decided to move on from FA due to their inactivity in TSW. I hold loyalty high on my personal credo; so I hope you will understand my reasons for leaving my last cabal and know that I don't community jump or anything like that.

Additional background: I'm 28 years old and live in Texas. My wife and I are expecting our first kiddo come the last week of February. So, I do tend to be a more casual player. -However, I really -want- to be a more hardcore gamer. I used to be and really had a great time playing for hours on end. As I've recently taken on a new job and have the baby due in about 6 more months, I'm kind of forced to scale back the gaming during the week days. I play mostly on the weekends because of this and really want to be a part of a cabal that has an extremely active community on the weekends. I need a cabal to run nightmare content with as I've just been doing speed runs of SH over and over to prepare for NM. I love to heal and tank, and hope to do both eventually.

Anyway, I can't wait to get to know everyone better should I be given an interview and, hopefully, be accepted to join 9S. :)