Anna 'Isilya' Carter

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Hudson77

Anna 'Isilya' Carter

Post by Hudson77 »

This is basicly a description of what people would see Anna do during her days around the barracks. I tend to add to this as her story progresses

Anna would be a quiet, soft spoken woman, who seems to dislike shouting of any kind. She is ussually friendly and helpful aside from an occasional slight temper in the morning before she had some hot tea.

While she isn't shy and loves a chat she also doesnt mind spending hours on end alone. She would often read in those hours, preferably sitting under a tree or somewhere else outside. She seems to vastly prefer the outside over the inside for relaxation, sitting under her tree even when it rains.
She tends to visit downtown London in the evenings, going to the Horned God for an ale or two, eager to meet new people or share a drink with a friend.

During the day she is often away on missions or training in the Crucible or the field, wielding a hammer and sword mainly though she is occasionally testing differant armaments as well of late.
Always happy to roleplay or help someone with roleplay! Feel free to shoot me a tell if you are interested in either!
If you add me as friend please mind my name is spelled as i-s-i-i-y-a.