Meetings with Remarkable man

Coffee, cake and a chat. (IC)
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Naem

Meetings with Remarkable man

Post by Naem »

Alisha woke up in the middle of the night, in a old underground building in the middle of the desert, strange people surrounded her once more. She was getting used to it, to be in strange places with strange people. Silence was one of her surroundings since she grow up, most of the meanings of life were passed onto her during dreams and strange talks about being alive in this cruel and desolate world, talks given to her by remarkable people. She had been taught that all is illusion and that she did not see the world as it really was. One of the main reason of the illusion she has been told about was that we all were in a deep sleep, born as like a white paper and scribed onto by sleeping man with sleeping opinions from the very beginning of life.
The world as we see it through our senses was build up by sleeping opinions, cruel truths and disastrous meanings for the development of mankind. But she was lucky to be among people who could see through the illusions, and had been told the true story of existence so many times that she already developed a feeling of the need to escape her personality that was printed on her by sleeping mankind. She had troubles, even after so long time of searching the truth of existence, she could not carry it alone, and so she felt the need to give it to others, to do her utter best to explain the terrible of the situation to the people she met and made friendship with. But it was damn hard to even begin to explain that something in our existence was not as it was supposed to be. She also knew and saw that others who found the Truth had an even difficulty to explain their knowledge of being to herself. And mostly such knowledge was only found in strange places and by strange people. It was very hidden and not for the kind beings that think the world is a normal place to be in.
She was pondering, stared into oblivion while the pondering inside her was getting momentum.
What are you pondering about my child? Alisha saw suddenly that she was been looked at by a very old man. She looked in his eyes, and noticed a strange glittering. She was silent for a moment, trying to get her thoughts into the air. Why do we not understand each other, she asked. Why is it that we can't have a truthful conversation with each other.
The old man pondered for awhile, and kept his silence, as if he himself was gathering some inside force to explain her question for himself before he would utter his vibrational air out of his mouth.
You know my dear, the human machine is not been learned to work in a harmonious vibration. It's never has been told to most of mankind how to understand and explain the terrible of the situation a living being is in. Language is vibration, but meaning of vibration is only carried into another's ear when they themselves understand the need to be in harmony. Mankind still thinks that he can hear what is meant, but he does not understand that what he hears is distorted by his opinions. He has not been learned to hear in silence. He hears with opinions, that were printed onto him by sleeping life and the opinions of others. Real Life is One, and so there is only One meaning . There is nothing else then harmony, from the moment one has disharmony in his thoughts, he loses meaning.
And what makes a disharmony? ... the thought that you are separated makes disharmony... Real Life is One. Thoughts are supposed to bring you to oneness, but most of the time arguing comes into thoughts, which separates the vibration and thus the meaning that is carried out by one being to another. Sleep, the absence of Real I makes one think in disharmonious vibrations. As long as you feel seperated from Life, you can't see it, nor hear it, nor feel it.
We think we live an individual life, we think we are seperated from each other, and thus we can't understand what someone else is trying to explain. Remember that we are One, that there is nothing else then Real I, all that is in existence is based upon Real I, but the mind can't understand it since it is learned to think in ego, seperated from Life; and is totally absorbed in his own existence, thinking that he can life his life on its own, by its own, seperated from One. You cannot even imagine what Oneness is, how it would feel in yourself to be One with all that exists, you have to escape the mind and experience silence before you can enter the realm of Real I.
Alisha only could stare at the old man, she didn't understand what he was saying, she pondered again, hoping to see trough the words and capture the real meaning of the old man's sayings.
My dear, look inside, feel inside and try to see how everything is kept in oneness for you. Do you even know you are breathing at this moment, do you feel your heartbeat at this very moment, do you see that your body is kept alive without you being aware of it? It is all done for you, not by you, you only can think about your existence, you do not experience it. It takes a long time to be able to let the thinking go and experience the beauty of being alive, being here at the moment, feeling you exist, remembering yourself as you really are. You are one with all that exists, but due to not remembering this very fact you fell asleep in existence, you created an illusion inside yourself. Mankind is asleep for a long time, so long that it is almost impossible to escape this illusion. And in his sleep man has created a world like in a mirror, he is in a prison and does not know it, he does not want to wake up anymore, he does not want to think about the meaning of Life, about why he is like he is, what he does during his stay here on this terrible place.
She was baffled by his words, and tried to understand his sayings, she needed time, openness in her own mind to digest his vibrations, she was silent. ...
There is no time, he answered, there is only Being, time is created due to your seperation of real I.
You create time because you still think you are here on earth as a seperated living being, the secret world is hidden for you, try to find it back my dear, try to solve the riddle that is your life, it is the only real thing you are here for, nothing else has more value, you are one with all that exist, find your way through existence and live forever, or die a terrible dead, it is up to you.
The old man stood up and left the building as if he was a shadow of her own thoughts, Alisha pondered again, was he real or is it my imagination?

Discipline is our Drive, Advancement is our Goal.
9S Directives -- General Conduct -- My Chronicle Page