[Story Comment] Grand Theft: Artifact

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Jennet

Re: [Story Comment] Grand Theft: Artifact

Post by Jennet »

*hides Tom's copy of Mantraps and Anti-personnel Devices*
And in the fury of this darkest hour, we will be your light...
Sumner

Post by Sumner »

*slips Tom a boxed set of Macguyver to make up for it*
Didaskalos

Post by Didaskalos »

So with regards to Katja's latest post, shall I wrap up this scene, or is there more to be done outside of Edwards?
Thanasi Vasiliou - Rapier Division
Jennet

Post by Jennet »

Well, the scene can wrap. We're all back in game with it, so that's good. I have to figure out how to start weaving the in-game stuff into an ongoing post here so we can keep up with it and enter forum scenes if we want? I'd like to have it so people can add independent scenes (i.e., Jenn sitting in her apartment doing research, Tom hanging beer bottles from door handles, Wes marking trees in the park... stuff that happens that may be relevant to the story but doesn't necessarily involve traded responses) to the same thread as the regular back-and-forth scene stuff (i.e., the scene like we just had where we're interacting).

Late. Code Red Dew. Frantic thought process. Maybe just keep it in this thread but wrap the scene? Tell ya what, you wrap the scene or move it for you and Kat, and I'll post something Jenn-like tomorrow to move it along with in-game references and stuff.

Additional thought: If it's a scene that's taking place independently, we can just tag the reply in the first line with (/cutscene) so it's clear it's either not looking for a response or looking from a response only from people who've already talked about it? (Like... if I posted something from in game that happened, then people there could toss in their perspective but wouldn't feel obligated?)

Too...much...stream of consciousness... too little sense. I'll try again tomorrow.

Short answer: Yes, it's okay to wrap the scene, but let's keep on with the thread till the artifact's un-stolen (or the world blows up).
Didaskalos

Post by Didaskalos »

*puts on his robe and wizard's hat* Very well.
Thanasi Vasiliou - Rapier Division
Jennet

Post by Jennet »

*preemptively fades-to-black Dida's cutscene!*