[DRABBLES] Aberlour

Coffee, cake and a chat. (IC)
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Aberlour
SWL Community

Re: [DRABBLES] Aberlour

Post by Aberlour »

Bulgaria
Sight. Breath. Pull, Blair thinks as the first guard drops, quickly followed by two more.

He's already leaping off the roof before third guard hits the ground, landing with a roll and springing to his feet.

Being a bee has its advantages.

Moving quickly through the streets of the small Bulgarian town, Blair approaches the unassuming building, pausing a second to breathe.

Smiling he pushes open the door, the security system having been disabled remotely.

He pulls the trigger twice. Two bodies silently fall to the floor.

No alarm has been raised.

Today is a going to be good day.
Mellified

Post by Mellified »

Uncanny
Unmentionable
Upwards
I was carried to Ohio
In a swarm of bees

- The National Bloodbuzz Ohio
Aberlour
SWL Community

Post by Aberlour »

Upwards
“Being a medic out here has unexpected benefits,” Blair says, turning to the bound man and motioning for James to leave the room.

He approaches, placing his hand on the prisoner’s head.

“It’s proven quite -- handy -- in getting people to talk,” he says, tilting the man’s head upwards and raising a scalpel.

“You see,” he says with a menacing grin. “I know all the places to cut you, to hurt you without killing. And if you don’t tell me what I want to know -- well, you’ll see.”

Grimacing, James exits the room, closing the door and silencing the terrible screams.
Aberlour
SWL Community

Post by Aberlour »

Unmentionable
Blair exits the room, looking sad and tired, the unmentionable act weighing on his conscience.

“He’ll live, James,” he sighs to his concerned comrade in arms. “I’m not a monster. There may be some scarring, but no real permanent damage.”

James moves towards the room but Blair stops him.

“Leave him be. He’s out cold. I patched up the damage, and gave him some meds.” he says, giving James a weak smile. “He’s out cold, but he will be fine.”

“I got the information we needed, though. We move out in the morning. It’s going to be a long day.”
LeMort
Twitter: lemortieth

Post by LeMort »

Fan
Cinema
Relic
Aberlour
SWL Community

Post by Aberlour »

The Wizard of Oz
“Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore,” Dorothy says as The Wizard of Oz plays in the background.

“You can say that again,” Blair says as he surveys the bloody scene. “What the hell happened here?”

The small, suburban house is a disaster. Blood and body parts are everywhere. Blair slowly takes it all in, stunned.

“What the hell,” he repeats, kneeling down to examine strange lacerations on the floor.

He catches movement out of the corner of his eye, turnings around just in time to see the Revenant's sword coming straight for his head.

“WHAT THE” …