Manufactory NM (kit run) Saturday December 5, 2015

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Antanahe

Manufactory NM (kit run) Saturday December 5, 2015

Post by Antanahe »

Hello all Aegis grinders !

I'm looking for other members that need to get MK3 toolkits from the Manufactory NM in order to upgrade their Aegis beyond 2.0, and are willing to spend some time trying to get some. My (nebulous) plan is to grind the 1st boss, unless the team is good and we can take on boss 2 too (the tank).

Please indicate in your sign up your current Aegis lvl and what role you can/ are willing to do. If you have the Aegis gadget, please let us know (helps take down shields faster, meaning Boss 2 could be viable). If you have experience in the NM dungeon, please let us know.

If there is a lot of interest I will give priority to people at 2.0 Aegis, or near it, if we can't form several teams. I will therefore NOT cap the sign ups so that we can see if we can form 2 or more teams.

I indicated 1.5 hours in the event calendar, but as it would only be fair that all participants get (at least) 1 toolkit each in this run, please be aware that the event can take longer. So if you sign up, please also be prepared to stay longer and not leave the group with a member short (unless you can guarantee us a replacement). You would not appreciate it if you were the only one without a toolkit when the team disbands :(

Loot rules: Need on the toolkits that drop until you get one, then pass until all the team as gotten one. Other loot is needed/greeded on basis of what drops and what can be used by which role.

I hope we can make this a succesful event and I look forward to hearing from you all !

Together we can do this !

PS: if the time or date is not convenient for you, please let me know so I can try either to reschedule (I will then warn those that already signed up and check with them if they can come) or to schedule another event at a more convenient time/date !

1. Anta - 2.0 Aegis everywhere - in possession of Aegis gadget - DPS / possible tank (not experienced) / possible healer (not experienced) - no NM experience
2. Shock
3. Mell
4. Sonno
5. Floryn
6. Sevenoir
I shall tolerate no Evil. I shall stand by my comrades in arms, and guard their backs! I vow no Brother or Sister shall enter the battlefield without the knowledge, skill and equipement needed to overcome Evil.
Shock G

Re: Manufactory NM (kit run) Saturday December 5, 2015

Post by Shock G »

Sign me up. 2.1 Cyber and Psy main hand, 2.1 Cyber shield; everything else 2.0. Never tanked it.
Mellified

Post by Mellified »

I'd like to try again - DPS 2.0 except head - trying to find the Opener of Kimon to get that gadget! I have also discovered/remembered I have some hand grenades to help take down shields
I was carried to Ohio
In a swarm of bees

- The National Bloodbuzz Ohio
Rick Fortune
Twitter: @TheRicksterTSW

Post by Rick Fortune »

Sonno can come along. Basically 2.0 everything save the red and purple shields.
New Name is 'Cholesterol' cause I keep giving people Cardiac Arrests.
Describing MissR's PvP modus operandi.

The two rules of 9S:
1) When in doubt, blame Endo.
2) If you cant blame Endo, blame Sonno.
Floryn
Twitter: @DutchFloryn

Post by Floryn »

Me as DPS (?) - purple shield aegis is at 1.9 - rest at 2.0
"...the prosaic materialism of the majority condemns as madness the flashes of super-sight which penetrate the common veil of obvious empiricism." - H.P. Lovecraft

Proud member of Nine Swords - Leader of the Rapier Division
Sevenoir

Post by Sevenoir »

if u get a cancelation free spot, i'll join , 2.3 blue aegis , 2.0 the rest :)
Chaosetor
Twitter: @Chaosetor_tsw

Post by Chaosetor »

How to down the towers and the tank with ease:

1) Run a proc build (DPS)
2) Anyone who carries DABS will take the centre tower
4) DABS on the tower, 1st rotation, 3 builders
3) Use bombardment on the towers. The tank itself is not a DPS race.
4) Either have your tank expose, or use marked to apply weakened, expose is recommended as the buff is multiplicative.
5) For fast exposed, have your healer AND your tank bring discord rising + breakdown to help expose. The tank exposes the blue tower, the healer takes the red tower. The tank can then expose the purple tower whilst hitting the Orochi tank. This will give everyone fast stacks of exposed.
6) The healer can bring chaotic pull and/or helter skelter to impair the tank. Bring helter skelter with double dash if you tank, and as a healer if you plan on having a backup impair. NEVER dash into the tank, but rather dash along the side of it.
7) Use your kickbacks on the towers, no point in saving them
8) Swap to the right AEGIS controller before you engage

This might sound a bit hard, but it is possible. I Have fisthealed this with expose and solo impaired several times, and it can be done. As a healer with impairs, get a chaos focus that has hit rating on it. This does not need to be purple, obviously, as you just want the impairs.
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
Floryn
Twitter: @DutchFloryn

Post by Floryn »

I really enjoyed this run with all of you on Mumble! Thanks. :mrgreen:
"...the prosaic materialism of the majority condemns as madness the flashes of super-sight which penetrate the common veil of obvious empiricism." - H.P. Lovecraft

Proud member of Nine Swords - Leader of the Rapier Division
Antanahe

Post by Antanahe »

Good run all ! Everyone got a kit so huzzah all around ! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I shall tolerate no Evil. I shall stand by my comrades in arms, and guard their backs! I vow no Brother or Sister shall enter the battlefield without the knowledge, skill and equipement needed to overcome Evil.