Manufactory NM (kit run) Saturday February 6, 2016

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Antanahe

Manufactory NM (kit run) Saturday February 6, 2016

Post by Antanahe »

Hello all Aegis grinders !

I'm looking for other members that need to get MK3 toolkits from the Manufactory NM in order to upgrade their Aegis beyond 2.0, and are willing to spend some time trying to get some.

I will NOT cap the sign ups so that we can see if we can form 2 or more teams.

I indicated 2 hours in the event calendar, but as it would only be fair that all participants get (at least) 1 toolkit each in this run, please be aware that the event can take longer. So if you sign up, please also be prepared to stay longer and not leave the group with a member short (unless you can guarantee us a replacement). You would not appreciate it if you were the only one without a toolkit when the team disbands :(

Loot rules: Need on the toolkits that drop until you get one, then pass until all the team as gotten one. Other loot is needed/greeded on basis of what drops and what can be used by which role.

I hope we can make this a succesful event and I look forward to hearing from you all !

Together we can do this !

1 Anta
2 Endo
3 CarbonArc
I shall tolerate no Evil. I shall stand by my comrades in arms, and guard their backs! I vow no Brother or Sister shall enter the battlefield without the knowledge, skill and equipement needed to overcome Evil.
boscot
Twitter: @boscothemigh

Re: Manufactory NM (kit run) Saturday February 6, 2016

Post by boscot »

I'll go
CarbonArc
Division Member

Post by CarbonArc »

I'm in

I might possibly be about 5m late.

Carbon Arc
Antanahe

Post by Antanahe »

Cancelled
I shall tolerate no Evil. I shall stand by my comrades in arms, and guard their backs! I vow no Brother or Sister shall enter the battlefield without the knowledge, skill and equipement needed to overcome Evil.