Anniversary Scavenging (30 June)

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Jess
Division Member
Twitter: obuza-ba

Re: Anniversary Scavenging (30 June)

Post by Jess »

Got a letter. \o/
Nicole wrote:Wassup!

Thanks for registering for the hunt. :) So glad to see ya'll participating again!! :D
Your team's assigned zone: Besieged Farmlands
Your assigned zone helper if you have questions or need help in game: Vomher
Please meet us in Agartha at 12pm EDT on Sunday. Once your team is together, we will move you to your assigned zone. Once you are zoned DO NOT MOVE FROM THE AREA.
You will be buffed with the hunter buff around 1pm EDT and the riddles will be revealed. That's your queue to start!

Once you have gathered the items (which will be revealed on Sunday), the team leader needs to trade them to Spynosaur who will be in Agartha. If you need help getting there, meetup on Leogrim.
We suggest reading over the rules once more to make sure you're ready: https://forums.funcom.com/t/anniversary ... -off/75131

See you then!
"One must suffer from absolute blindness to freely pour the milk of human kindness."
LeMort
Twitter: lemortieth

Post by LeMort »

I'll make a reminder, so I don't forget. Like I did yesterday.

LeM:)
Avedera

Post by Avedera »

Im very sorry, but i have been called in to work emergency, and i cant get out of it.
i hope you have fun!
Jess
Division Member
Twitter: obuza-ba

Post by Jess »

https://forums.funcom.com/t/scavenge-hunt-winners/78739
Here's list of all teams and winners. :>
"One must suffer from absolute blindness to freely pour the milk of human kindness."
Mayday

Post by Mayday »

I was just looking at the list. I think we did pretty darn good placing 2nd and I'm very proud of the team! It was certainly fun! Thanks DW for putting the team together and thanks LeMort for finding that last pesky hive!

If they do another one in the future, I'm all in! To the rest of Swords, I encourage you to participate in future ones. Lots of fun and a good way to spend time/bond with fellow Swords!
LeMort
Twitter: lemortieth

Post by LeMort »

Mayday wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:53 pm
If they do another one in the future, I'm all in! To the rest of Swords, I encourage you to participate in future ones. Lots of fun and a good way to spend time/bond with fellow Swords!
Me too! Bloody fun :)

I can't help but being a bit annoyed over the fact I checked that spot 30minutes earlier. We could've won ... :-)

LeM:)