August Cabal Text Messages

Coffee, cake and a chat. (IC)
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Beaubelle

Re: August Cabal Text Messages

Post by Beaubelle »

Silke (*** 41*-6*6-***) to Victor Leone (M +44 773-***-****) : Je comprends, thank you for reminding me I should work on my "disease of mañana".
wahoozerman

Post by wahoozerman »

Tom (M +00 1 443-***-****) to Jenn (M +44 7641 ******): Don't worry about the drapes, they were from Sonnac. I think I've got some old Star Wars ones in the closet.
Didaskalos

Post by Didaskalos »

The Thanasi (M +30 695-***-****) to Izumi (M +44 7718.******): Our erstwhile ward has decided to duck our scheduled meeting again. I think you will have to be the good cop now. As for me, I will be wearing in uniform I think.
Fri 17 Aug 2012 5:41 PM
Thanasi Vasiliou - Rapier Division
Xeeyon
Founder (retired)

Post by Xeeyon »

Izumi (M +44 7718.******) to The Thanasi (M +30 695-***-****): Agreed, the uniform is not flattering to my complexion anyway :P Now, seriously: I will warn all the staff to let us know if they so much but hear about Jenn's whereabouts. They are NOT to warn her that we are looking for her or she will flee again. That thing has led them to defensive behavior that forecasts nothing good. Jenn looked sick last time I saw her. She's been fidgety for a while now. That's enough. If this "thing" is influencing her, it's our duty to pry her out of it. Since I couldn't get answers, we will have to pry these out as well. We are Templars, we don't leave our own behind. If we can help Tom too, great. But if the situation goes south and we face a hard choice between Tom and Jenn (which I hope to avoid), by principle, Jenn comes first. Sorry. -- Izzy
P.S.: <sarcasm> Did I tell you I love my job? </sarcasm>
wahoozerman

Post by wahoozerman »

Tom (M +00 1 443-***-****) to Izumi (M +44 7718.******): That box Jenn has is dangerous. Keep her away from it. It's currently stashed at her father's company's R&D Lab in London. Don't tell her I told you.
Jennet

Post by Jennet »

Jenn (M +44 7641 ******) to Tom (M +00 1 443-***-****): Can we talk soon? I don't know who to turn to for help anymore. If you can't after last night... Look, I'm afraid to stay still. I have my phone.
And in the fury of this darkest hour, we will be your light...
Torvus

Post by Torvus »

Wes (M +44 1865 ******) to Tom (M +00 1 443-***-****): Tom, this is Wes. We need to talk about Jenn. I am worried. We need to talk and soon.
Xeeyon
Founder (retired)

Post by Xeeyon »

Tom (M +00 1 443-***-****) to Izumi (M +44 7718.******): Can you meet me Saturday night? From then, I'll be out of touch until Tuesday.
Xeeyon
Founder (retired)

Post by Xeeyon »

Izumi (M +44 7718.******) to The Thanasi (M +30 695-***-****): Update. Tom texted me the following: "That box Jenn has is dangerous. Keep her away from it. It's currently stashed at her father's company's R&D Lab in London. Don't tell her I told you." You know what's great? Something's come up and Sunday, I'm leaving and won't be reachable until Tuesday, maybe Monday night...
Didaskalos

Post by Didaskalos »

The Thanasi (M +30 695-***-****) to Izumi (M +44 7718.******): Oh sure. Make /me/ save London! I will do my best to take action one way or another. I don't suppose we know anything about the security at Edwards?
Sat 18 Aug 2012 4:48 PM
Thanasi Vasiliou - Rapier Division