August Cabal Text Messages

Coffee, cake and a chat. (IC)
May be posted to by: Applicants +
wahoozerman

Re: August Cabal Text Messages

Post by wahoozerman »

Tom (M +1 443-***-****) to Jenn(+44 7641 xxxxxx): I saw a flyer in London for a costume party this weekend. I thought it might be fun so I dropped it in your mailbox.
Arcadius

Post by Arcadius »

Arcadius (+1-513-xxx-xxxx) to Katja (M+44 20 0766 xxxx): Alright, keep in touch though. Also, you won't believe this but I found an Italian Deli in London! I'm freaking out right now! Do you want me to grab you anything before you get back?
I once tried playing Blind Man's Bluff with a Tarot Deck. Someone got the Ten of Swords, and well, that was the end of that.
Jennet

Post by Jennet »

Jenn(+44 7641 xxxxxx) to Tom (M +1 443-***-****) : Can I dress up as someone who doesn't have a headache that feels like two wendigo are mating in my cerebral cortex? Why'd you guys let me drink that much? And where the hell am I? Checking on that. Get back to you.

Jenn(+44 7641 xxxxxx) to Tom (M +1 443-***-****): Found my flat. Found the flyer. Does look like fun!
And in the fury of this darkest hour, we will be your light...
Succubus
Twitter: @FlammableCat

Post by Succubus »

Katja (M+44 20 0766 xxxx) to Arcadius (+1-513-xxx-xxxx): Wow! Sounds great! :D I can't think of anything right know but I would love if you took me there sometimes. I have a great dish I think the person I'm seeing would love. :D
wahoozerman

Post by wahoozerman »

Tom (M +1 443-***-****) to Jenn(+44 7641 xxxxxx): I tried to take your drink away, but you were having none of my shit. Just remember that at the party on Saturday.
Xeeyon
Founder (retired)

Post by Xeeyon »

Izumi (M +44 7718.******) to Katja (M+44 20 0766 xxxx): Heya! How's it going? I hope you're enjoying your vacations and your folks. When are you coming back? P.S.: An interesting lesson in Swedish I got from the message you accidentally sent me... Hehehe. C U soon!
Succubus
Twitter: @FlammableCat

Post by Succubus »

Katja (M+44 20 0766 xxxx) to Wes (M +44 1865 xxxxxx):
Haha, lätt att det är bra för dig! I'm having a good trip although it's not very easy sometimes. Ypu know that I sometimes have hard to put out the flames on me? I took a nap earlier today and dreamed about hunting werewolfes. When I woke up I was literately on fire and I had to wait for a quite a long time before I could leave the room, since the fire had to been put down. That could have been aquard...
Fri 3 Aug 2012 02.40 AM

Katja (M+44 20 0766 xxxx) to Izumi (M +44 7718.******):
I'm so embarrassed right know! Please, let that stay between you and me? I'm coming home on sunday and I'll probably be very tired. Heathrow is not the funniest place and my family would be suspicious if they did not where allowed to wave me of at the airport. Otherwise I'm having a good time although I start to miss London and my "normal" life. How's everything going there?
Fri 3 Aug 2012 02:55 AM
wahoozerman

Post by wahoozerman »

Tom (M +1 443-***-****) to Jenn(+44 7641 xxxxxx): Sorry about last night. I'm not mad... just... yeah.
Xeeyon
Founder (retired)

Post by Xeeyon »

Izumi (M +44 7718.******) to Katja (M+44 20 0766 xxxx):
Don't be embarrassed, it's not my place to make announcements on other people's behalf without their consent. I didn't realize you had to conceal your current activities and capacities from your folks, sorry to hear that. It must complicate things quite a bit. You are missed, here. I've been disconnected while I was away myself. There's quite a few people I yet have to meet. Blast this night shift... Thanasi helped me a great deal with the Division while Conlan and I were away. He reminds me of Conlan sometimes, cocky and smart mouth on the outside, but loyal and caring on the inside. Despite acting like a womanizer, I don't think he's really a butterfly. He says you're a great cook. He says other things, without using words.
Naem

Post by Naem »

Alisha (+32 696 969 ***) to Beaubelle (*** 41*-6*6-***) Sorry I didn't reply earlier, got stuck in hard work and military obligations - Will visit you this evening, Horned God perhaps? What suits you?

Discipline is our Drive, Advancement is our Goal.
9S Directives -- General Conduct -- My Chronicle Page