August Cabal Text Messages

Coffee, cake and a chat. (IC)
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Didaskalos

Re: August Cabal Text Messages

Post by Didaskalos »

The Thanasi (M +30 695-***-****) to Katja (M +44 20 0766 ****): So what do you think of "Don Thanasi" as an alias? I may have a bit of acting for you when you return. ;)
5 August 2012 12:23 AM
Thanasi Vasiliou - Rapier Division
Torvus

Post by Torvus »

Wes (M +44 1865 xxxxxx) to Jenn (M +44 7641 xxxxxx): Jenn, thanks for the talk. It really made me feel better. The tazing, not so much. Best night I have spent with a woman since Who fest. Anyway, I have a lead on Jan that I forgot to share with you.
Jennet

Post by Jennet »

Jenn (M +44 7641 xxxxxx) to Wes (M +44 1865 xxxxxx): You need a new phone. X says to go get a new one from supply. Now.

Jenn (M +44 7641 xxxxxx) to Wes (M +44 1865 xxxxxx): This better be going to the new phone. Keep acting squirly and you'd better get used to the tazing. The best time involved twitching on the ground in a park? I'll bring you Who in the 'recovery home'. Wes, they're worried about you. I'm still worried about you. X debriefed me... on everything. You need to tell them about K and the alley.

Jenn(+44 7641 xxxxxx) to Tom (M +1 443-***-****): Tom, X says to bring your phone in and get a new one, stat.

Jenn(+44 7641 xxxxxx) to Tom (M +1 443-***-****): Hope you have a new phone by now. Sorry about the party. Thanks again for having my back. I forgive you for forcing me into the prostitution ring. Let Don Thanasi know anything you saw about my savior's friend? The one who knew so much about playing with fire? I talked to Wes. I think he's going to be okay? Not so sure I am. Also... thinking of following up with the Safe House. If it is a trap, that's a sure way to find out! Will run it by X. Longest text ever. Hope you have unlimited service!

Jenn(+44 7641 xxxxxx) to The Thanasi (M +30 695-***-****): Don Thanasi... I'm laughing now, in case you doubt that... Don Thanasi... she said she was an art dealer? What kind of art?

Jenn(+44 7641 xxxxxx) to Izumi (M +44 7718.******): I was thinking about our talk. Our problem left me her card to get in touch with her if I needed help. So what if I did? Might get to the bottom of who this is.

Jenn (M +44 7641 xxxxxx) to Wes (M +44 1865 xxxxxx): Do you still have that original Latin translation of the Egyptian text on Nile inundation rituals on your shelf? Can I borrow it? I was talking to this guy in Romania today and something he said made me think I mistranslated something. Really need that book. Stat.
And in the fury of this darkest hour, we will be your light...
wahoozerman

Post by wahoozerman »

Tom (M +1 443-***-****) to Jenn(+44 7641 xxxxxx): I think the bastard might have drugged me, I got a hell of a headache right after I left you and it put me out of commission for the rest of the night. Other than that he seemed clean, I'll write up a report later.
Xeeyon
Founder (retired)

Post by Xeeyon »

Izumi (M +44 7718.******) to Jenn (M +44 7641 ******): Sorry for my impatience yesterday. I had to work from puzzle pieces that I received en masse and had to patch it all together quickly. God I hate hangovers. P.S.: I hope you got your new phone with better encryption.

Izumi (M +44 7718.******) to The Thanasi (M +30 695-***-****): White Russians are as deadly as my headache. Will need a Division meeting I'm afraid, not sure when, but after Katja is back. I yet have to talk to Wes... after headache's gone. Apologies for any misconduct I may have had while drunk. First series of shockwave in the Division... I won't get caught by surprise again. It's started now, it's not just paperwork anymore. P.S.: You got your new phone with better encryption?

Izumi (M +44 7718.******) to Wes (M +44 1865 ******): Please report to Rapier ASAP. Like, yesterday. If not done already, get a new phone with better encryption from the supply. Now. Thanks.
Didaskalos

Post by Didaskalos »

The Thanasi (M +30 695-***-****) to Izumi (M +44 7718.******): Will pick one up otw out. Filling out paperwork today re: yesterday. My life is that exciting.
Sun 5 Aug 2012 10:49 PM
Jennet

Post by Jennet »

Jenn(+44 7641 xxxxxx) to Tom (M +1 443-***-****): Haven't heard from Izumi about following up with Jan, the ever-helpful. Think I may just give Jan a ring. Least I'd be able to do something helpful if I can get some intel on her. Hope your headache's past! You really think he drugged you? He seemed to want to stay hands-off.

Jenn (M +44 7641 xxxxxx) to Wes (M +44 1865 xxxxxx): Did you have a chance to check if you still have that book? This translation is killing me!
wahoozerman

Post by wahoozerman »

Tom (M +1 443-***-****) to Jenn(+44 7641 xxxxxx): If you meet with her let me know. I'd like to be there. Something about those two gives me the creeps. They aren't who they seem to be.
Didaskalos

Post by Didaskalos »

The Thanasi (M +30 695-***-****) to Jenn(+44 7641 xxxxxx): I should probably read you in on the latest with Smith. She should think I am son of Athenian shipping magnate now. You are my bodyguard. Cheers.
Mon 6 Aug 2012 12:13 AM

The Thanasi (M +30 695-***-****) to Jenn (M +44 7641 XXXXXX): Clue in Wes, Tom, and anyone else necessary. Use discretion. Eyes wide open. And report anything you learn.
Mon 6 Aug 2012 12:15 AM

The Thanasi (M +30 695-***-****) to Jenn (M +44 7641 XXXXXX): Also, how are you feeling today? Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Besides die, of course. That would make me sad. ;)
Mon 6 Aug 2012 12:16 AM
Jennet

Post by Jennet »

Jenn(+44 7641 xxxxxx) to Tom (M +1 443-***-****): Dear Jan, can I meet you so you can help me get away from the man who was intimidating me? Oh, do you mind if he comes? I sense a flaw in our plan. Any idea for plan B?

Jenn(+44 7641 xxxxxx) to Tom (M +1 443-***-****) & to Wes (M +44 1865 xxxxxx): Did you two know that Thanasi was the son of an Athenian shipping magnate? Did you know I was his bodyguard? Me neither. Now we all do. This is the story we'll be selling to Jan... today.

Jenn(+44 7641 xxxxxx) to The Thanasi (M +30 695-***-****): As your Security, I feel I need to advise you that it's wise to hire bodyguards less likely to shoot you. If you vanish, I'll advise Izumi I think it was an inside job.

Jenn(+44 7641 xxxxxx) to The Thanasi (M +30 695-***-****): Feeling better, but restless. Not knowing what the illusive Ms. Smith is up to is eating at me... so is some work for school. The list of what I don't know is, as ever, longer than the list of what I know. No need to self-immolate on my behalf. Who would I mutter about shooting then?