"Use the Force, Pinkie Pie!" :P
by PhoenixWing
Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:36 pm
Forum: Coffee Bar
Topic: [DRABBLES] PhoenixWing
Replies: 11
Views: 4623

Re: [DRABBLES] PhoenixWing

1 - Loud) Yes, Phoenix is very, very grumpy if she's woken in the morning before she's ready. But she also has a bad habit of being able to fall asleep in various places many others wouldn't- at her workstation in the crappy office chair, in the library, in the back of a bouncing truck heading down ...
by PhoenixWing
Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:50 pm

There's always that night- when after an evening of Japanese sushi, Chicago-style pizza, and solid English ale- she gets the half-buzzed urge to dig through the conspiracy sites. Some of them she just outright giggles at- after all, sasquatches are real, but they don't really enjoy playing ping-pong...
by PhoenixWing
Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:32 pm

It had been a dangerous mission- and only the best the Swords had had the capability to get in and out without major loss of life and limb. But still, the object of their perilous mission now lay on Katelin's desk- an old music CD. In its former resting place had been left a brand-new state-of-the-a...
by PhoenixWing
Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:08 pm

She hasn't really gotten in over her head very much in combat- but when she does, and things turn dicey, well... sometimes all it takes is a never-say-die attitude, the ability to not panic under danger, and a good solid pair of lucky combat boots . Why? When she'd ended up cornered by a couple Phoe...
by PhoenixWing
Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:24 pm

Phoenix's own personal workstation, for lack of a better word, is a mess. Half-eaten packages of junk food compete for space with books on almost every subject, and more often than not, things end up blending together. There was the report on vampire movement in Carpathia that smelled like the lefto...
by PhoenixWing
Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:49 am

She guided the spaceship further to the right, watching as the attacking aliens rained fire down towards her position. Firing off a few quick shots, she pushed the ship right to its limits and barely made it behind an asteroid before the shots came close enough to peel paint off the side of her figh...
by PhoenixWing
Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:37 am

Chainsaws. A lawnmower trying its best to chew up a small tree. A garbage disposal chewing up cantaloupe rinds and finding a plastic fork among them. Something from beyond the darkness, trying its best to claw through the very fabric of our reality. All those things currently paled to the sounds emi...
by PhoenixWing
Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:45 am

I have ideas on her backstory, but I need more stuff to get into her brainspace, as it were- I was hoping I could get some single-word prompts and stuff like other people got, and such. But I have some of her backstory done, at least...
by PhoenixWing
Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:00 pm

[DRABBLES] PhoenixWing

So I saw a few other people had done this in the past, and I'm always a sucker for some opportunities to further flesh out Phoenix as a character. So, the usual drabble things applies- throw me some words, each post with a 100-word limit.

Thanks in advance!