Search found 4443 matches

by Katelin
Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:06 pm
Forum: Coffee Bar
Topic: Happenings at a coffeehouse
Replies: 34
Views: 23736

Re: Happenings at a coffeehouse

Katelin snuggles herself into the comfy sofa, pushes off her shoes and clasps her mug in both hands. She takes a long deep sip from the cup and looks over at her husband. Almost finished? Your coffee is going cold... She looks into the mug ready to take her next sip.. there is something in there. It...
by Katelin
Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:04 pm
Forum: The Tea Room
Topic: Are you thinking of a future with 9S?
Replies: 473
Views: 232372

Re: Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

ah, wondered who that was :)
by Katelin
Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:38 pm
Topic: Are you thinking of a future with 9S?
Replies: 473
Views: 232372

Re: Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

Glad to see you made a post, Ethan. Xee and Kotts both told me yesterday that they had seen you sign up and that you are a friend of theirs - so I had hoped it would only be a short time until you did post. I would guess that if you played AO and were in the same guild as them both, that our paths h...
by Katelin
Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:35 pm
Topic: Thanksgiving
Replies: 10
Views: 6980

Re: Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving guys :)
by Katelin
Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:52 pm
Topic: Founding Nine Swords.
Replies: 41
Views: 24843

Re: The 9S Story

How do you like your surroundings? The speaker looked at each of the people without their blindfolds and they in turn looked around the room and nodded in what appeared to be a silent approval. The room you are sitting in now is located within the library and archive area within your future cabal h...
by Katelin
Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:42 pm

"Three out of eight, Stated the speaker. our morning is progressing steadily. Before we continue, would anyone like to increase our numbers to 50%?"
by Katelin
Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:11 pm

The speaker nodded and readjusted his position at his desk, his hands with fingers interlinked on the desk in front of him. „I wondered how long it would be until you spoke. Your question is a valid one, and considering what I know about you, it is a question I have already spent time thinking about...
by Katelin
Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:41 pm
Topic: We tied the knot
Replies: 3
Views: 5651

Re: We tied the knot

You two look beautiful together.. I had tears rolling down my face with your comment about Alex walking down the aisle, I bet he was so proud :)
by Katelin
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:17 am

Re: The 9S Story...

She watched the speaker talking, conveying his thoughts and ideas in an animated fashion. He appeared incredibly enthusiastic from his continual dialog and his manner. As interested as she was with the developments he was describing, her thoughts lapsed. My journey, its factors and how it has contri...
by Katelin
Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:17 am
Topic: Happy Birthday Pluto!
Replies: 8
Views: 5509

Re: Happy Birthday Pluto!

Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day.. I made a stack of cake yesterday and we have loads left over -- feel free to pop over and help yourself!!