Blames of Passion - A Nine Swords post-Mumble production

Coffee, cake and a chat. (IC)
May be posted to by: Applicants +
ArcyCiern

Post by ArcyCiern »

Earlier today I and a few other Swords spent some time speaking together on Mumble. This is the result. I hope that we will hear our voices regularly from now on. And if after reading my little piece of scribbling, Chaos loses "it", I hope we will all help him find "it" again.

scribbled by ArcyCiern

In the Secret World nothing is as it initially appears.

The cold night wind howled as she made her way through the empty corridors. Although she treaded lightly, each sound made by her bare feet seemed a thundering roar about to summon every-one to witness her mischief. But even that paled in comparison with the blood rushing through her veins, filling her ears with the deep pulsing echo of her heart. She finally reached her destination and stopped at the massive wooden door that stood before her. Behind that door was what she longed for. Behind that door was the fountain that would quench her thirst.

She entered the room as quietly as she could grimacing at the slight squeak of the hinges. The door closed behind her with a heavy thud. He was waiting for her.

"You have come, Antanahe" he said in a barely audible, yet deep voice.
"I have, Chaosetor" she responded watching him rise and present himself in the semidarkness of the chamber. He was a raging stallion. To call him merely virile would be to damn with faint praise. Anta could see his muscles rippling under the sylphlike shirt he was wearing. But she was his equal: her silken skin illuminated by the golden-tinted flicker of the candlelight, her shapely figure an unattainable desire of every man. She was a goddess who could put Aphrodite herself to shame.

She took a step towards him, her ripe, golden bosom rising and falling as she breathed the tension-filled air of the chamber, her white flimsy negligee barely covering her voluptuous body.

"You have come" he repeated as if he feared that had he not curbed his passion with these words, he would have at that very moment thrown himself at the object of his lust and consumed, nay!, ravaged it utterly.

She looked at the large, sturdy desk that took up most of the chamber. It was covered with a thick velvet cloth. It looked comfortable and sinfully inviting. She thought about what was supposed to happen there. She knew it was so very wrong but it would feel so very right.

"Do you still want this?" he asked "Do you still want this as desperately as I do?" His eyes were brimming with all-consuming hunger. She was both frightened and fascinated by it.

"You know I do" she responded, her cheeks blushing "I could not think of anything else since you envenomed my mind with your silver tongue, you serpent!" There was no admonition in her voice. "But we cannot do this to Floryn! He will be devastated!"

"This is not about Floryn, Anta!" he almost roared with anger. "This is about us! About what we want! What we desire!" he panted. "I know it will hurt him but I cannot wait any longer! I have tried to control my passion, I really have! But I have failed and although I know that what we are about to commit is wrong, I feel no remorse. Only the sweet anticipation of the things to come." he looked at her intensely, his eyes aflame, her heart aflutter. "Do you want to do this with me, Anta? Will you do this with me?".

"Yes!" she almost moaned, foreseeing the ecstasy that was about to envelope her in a veil of rapture. Chaos took her hand in his and they both approached the desk.

A few innocent looking items stood there, seemingly inconsequential. A decanter of chocolate syrup, a bowl of chocolate and vanilla ice-cream and a flagon of whipped cream. Shy smiles danced on their lips as they looked at each other - embarrassed and excited at the same time.
These were but modest instruments to enrich the experience. The forbidden fruit for which they had come was to be devoured in the centre of that desk. Then and there.

"How dare you!?" the door was flung open as Floryn stormed into the chamber, his nostrils flaring, the veins on his neck pronounced and pulsating with rage. "After all we have been through together!? After all we have sacrificed for one another!?" he stared at them accusingly.

"Floryn! It's not what you think!" hastily muttered Chaosetor while Antanahe cowered behind him in fear. "Isn't it!?" roared Floryn.

"Is that not my last cup of cocoa?!" he pointed at the inconspicuous vessel located in the centre of the desk's surface, right next to a silver plated hidden under a cover of the same colour. "My last cup of cocoa, brought for me especially by Arcy from the ruins of that Aztec temple of their cocoa god! That man almost lost his head to get it for me and you were going to gulp it down alone, without telling me and, to top everything off, in my bloody office!? I demand an explanation!" he bellowed.

"We wanted to try Arcy's recipe: scrambled eggs with banana and cinnamon" confessed Chaos. "And what's scrambled eggs with banana and cinnamon without a good, warm cup of cocoa?"
Last edited by ArcyCiern on Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Antanahe

Re: Blames of Passion - A Nine Swords post-Mumble production

Post by Antanahe »

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

OH MY !!! :o :o :o :o

ROTFL !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I shall tolerate no Evil. I shall stand by my comrades in arms, and guard their backs! I vow no Brother or Sister shall enter the battlefield without the knowledge, skill and equipement needed to overcome Evil.
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

lol that was funny thankyou :D perfect start to a Monday morning
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Floryn
Twitter: @DutchFloryn

Post by Floryn »

I'm lost for words... :mrgreen:
"...the prosaic materialism of the majority condemns as madness the flashes of super-sight which penetrate the common veil of obvious empiricism." - H.P. Lovecraft

Proud member of Nine Swords - Leader of the Rapier Division
Chaosetor
Twitter: @Chaosetor_tsw

Post by Chaosetor »

https://youtu.be/UAv_2txl0Vw?t=77

I think I shall leave it at that
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
ArcyCiern

Post by ArcyCiern »

Oh, so you DO want a sequel?
Chaosetor

Post by Chaosetor »

ArcyCiern wrote:Oh, so you DO want a sequel?
I have finally come to realise that trying to limit your...writing is simply futile. I officially give up, and give you "permission" (not that you ever needed it :P ) to write whatever you wish to write as long as it does not offend anyone (I have a feeling I will regret this sooner rather than later, but oh well :P ). Now if you will excuse me, I shall retreat to the shadows and stay there for about a week :oops: :oops: :oops:
ArcyCiern

Post by ArcyCiern »

Fear not, good Chaos, I am a benevolent tyrant. But in all seriousness, it has never been nor will it ever be my intention to offend anybody. Everything I scribble is scribbled in good faith and I will never do anything to undermine the camaraderie and the great spirit we have in the cabal.
P.s. Admit it - you enjoy my... writing;).
Chaosetor

Post by Chaosetor »

ArcyCiern wrote:Fear not, good Chaos, I am a benevolent tyrant. But in all seriousness, it has never been nor will it ever be my intention to offend anybody. Everything I scribble is scribbled in good faith and I will never do anything to undermine the camaraderie and the great spirit we have in the cabal.
I know that, and just to state it, while I am quite embarrassed, I have yet to be even remotely offended by something you write, so no worries there ;)
ArcyCiern wrote:P.s. Admit it - you enjoy my... writing;).
Well, I think I will plead the fifth on that one :P
Oxara

Post by Oxara »

He did it! Chaos' attempt to corrupt Arcy was doomed to failure, too many witnesses I guess :p.

Good story Arcy, thanks :D. Perfect for my lunch break - though my colleagues are still flabbergasted (a bit excessive, but this one is for you Chaos) by my giggles and face.

All this noise for scrambled eggs. Nothing to freak out guys! Unless things are not what they seem to be...;)