Texts to Xeeyon

Coffee, cake and a chat. (IC)
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Arcadius

Re: Texts to Xeeyon

Post by Arcadius »

Arcadius (513-xxx-xxxx) I'll remember to be a little more careful with any further experiments. And we may...need to go in after your furniture, if Thanasi didn't already mention that.
I once tried playing Blind Man's Bluff with a Tarot Deck. Someone got the Ten of Swords, and well, that was the end of that.
Jennet

Post by Jennet »

Jenn (M +44 7641 xxxxxx) Xee, I just wanted to check to see if... well say someone was doing tissue regrowth experiments with a blood focus and... okay nevermind...
Fri 27/7 4:00:03

Jenn (M +44 7641 xxxxxx) Would having a tail constitute being out of uniform?
Fri 27/7 4:10:07

Jenn (M +44 7641 xxxxxx) Disregard last. Also disregard any texts at all from Tom.
Fri 27/7 4:13:12
And in the fury of this darkest hour, we will be your light...
Didaskalos

Post by Didaskalos »

The Thanasi (M +30 695-***-****): For reasons I am not entirely at liberty to disclose, please inform anyone who asks that I am in Australia for the next week.
Sat 28 July 2012 12:48 AM

The Thanasi (M +30 695-***-****): If they keep asking, I'm in Bolivia.
Sat 28 July 2012 12:49 AM

The Thanasi (M +30 695-***-****): And, no, I'm not in Sweden.
Sat 28 July 2012 12:50 AM
Thanasi Vasiliou - Rapier Division
Arcadius

Post by Arcadius »

Arcadius (513-xxx-xxxx) Okay I think I learned my lesson. Never play with portals. Your furniture that was sucked in has been recovered, and I'm calling in a favor to have them repair by the time of your return. No word on those cookies.
I once tried playing Blind Man's Bluff with a Tarot Deck. Someone got the Ten of Swords, and well, that was the end of that.
Xeeyon
Founder (retired)

Post by Xeeyon »

"Ah, it's so good to be home! ...or, at least, closest thing to home. *sigh* Okay, okay... It's good to unpack the suitc--"

As Izumi fires up her phone, she sees the blinking icon with a number on it.

"That can't be right... all these messages?... The HQ is still standing though, so it's not that..."

She sits down and starts reading.
Xeeyon
Founder (retired)

Post by Xeeyon »

She starts flipping through the messages one by one.

"Oh, Thanasi worries about Belle... It could be fun to let him think she's a bit of a whacko, but if it turns bad, I'll have to set the records straight. I mean, the actual records. ...How is it where we are? Oh well, I guess we can chat about Baton Rouge and Scotland next time we meet, If we're not overrun by zombies, mummies, or other metaphysical psychos..."

Izumi plugs the phone in the printer, prints out a hard copy and resumes reading.

"I wonder what Alisha wants to discuss... I'll see. As long as said improvements don't involve leather whips and cuffs..."

As she flips to Grey's message, she gasps. "...OH CRAP!" Izumi slaps her forehead and cringes, then sighs deeply. "...Drat. House training a new Ak'ab pet will take too long and cause too much damage. I guess I'll settle for something less cumbersome..." She sighs again and deletes the message, not wanting to remember how she lost her hard house-trained pet.

Two more texts from Thanasi about Wes. "Catatonic? It's hardly funny if we have to apply EC on him... And stuck in hell?" Izumi laughs softly. She remembers the sight, even if the grey skin tone was a bit unsettling, the gestalt of the creature was quite pleasing the eye. "I'm not printing out this compromising one..." Grinning, she erases the message and moves to the next.

"Lost a boss? Does she mean a boss fight? It seems like a word is missing... I have no idea what she's talking about. As for how it went for the both of us, it would be wiser to remain vague on the details..." With a dreamy sigh, she taps a button, a blip confirming message deletion.

She starts readingThanasi's worries about how his rapports with Incendia may be perceived and moves on to read about Incendia's account on a similar topic. She laughs softly again.

"Ah, Wes, and Jenn. I can erase those messages, I already added them as active Division members."

Opening the next message, Izumi cracks out laughing. "Giorgos Pantelakis, really?"

She reads the account of Wes apparently sleeping with a wolf and upon reading the comment following it, raises an eyebrow with an almost feral grin. "Funny how fate turns, sometimes."

Moving on to a message from Venator, she blinks, then starts giggling. "Reminds me of this mushroom recipe we did at the Red and Bait's tackle in Blue Mountain... Oooooo, funky colors..."

"Oh, few more messages from Thanasi..." She opens the first to fall on a picture of Incendia, who was casting an intense gaze at the camera... "Uh huh..." Her grin widens even more as she read to his next apologetic messages. She saves these messages and checks the last of this series. "Checking on Wes' shots?..." She shook her head slowly and reads the next message. "Gorgeous Giorgios?... Asians?... Do I even want to know?..." She opts for deleting that message.

"Oh, message from Tom, a kay a wahoozerman... We should chat? Uh, okay..." She prints out the message.

"Katja going to Sweden for a week..." She turns to the laptop to make sure Incendia's file is up to date and reads her next message. "Swedish?..." She copies the text and runs it through Google translation. A wide grin grows on her face. She taps a button and saves the message.

She moves to Wes' request for silver and replies: "No silver, sorry. Good luck!" then presses "send".

She slowly raises a dry eyebrow at the next message... "He took my cookies..." She stares at the phone screen, her mind reeling quickly. "He took my cookies." She prints out the message. "I'll get back at him later, when I go to the HQ and actually see it for myself..."

"Hmm, I think I know to whom Thanasi meant to send the second message..." She laughs gently.

"Ah, another message from Tom... He gets messages not meant for him too?" She grinned. "I wonder if he got anything I'd be interested in..."

"Ooo, an order from Victoria's Secret? I wonder who that can be... My money's on Belle. Hmm... I wonder what they have lately... and who their new public face is. Hah! Public -face-..." She grins at the accidental wordplay.

She opens the message from Wes. Apparently, Jenn's belly dancing skills left him doubtful, worried even. She looks down at her own hips. "Not generous enough to make belly dancing look really good..." She deletes the message.

"Quiet day... Good." She deletes the message.

"Message from Hebdomas?... I wonder what that is... Oh really? They can't? That just might come in handy when I go to Transylvania more often!" She deletes the message.

Another message from Alexander... She closed her eyes for a moment and dreadfully opens it and reads. She blinks. "Well. I guess I won't have to vacuum... Good thing I don't live there. But that's getting out of hand."

Thanasi's next message has nothing to report. The thought of scandal makes her mind wander about old fashioned duels and the Fight Club, but she waves off these thoughts and deletes the message.

His next message makes her raise an eyebrow again. "Hopefully, whatever portal was involved is now closed and sealed once and for all... Now who the hell thought it was a brilliant idea to experiment with portals in our HQ? Even animals know that you don't sh*t where you eat!" She groans angrily and prints out the message.

"Jenn left the lingerie next to my room door?... Oh, that won't last long..."

"Victor... Ah, we do have a sign about not leaving items in the hallways, for fire evacuation purposes. Now, I bet someone will be sad not to find their lingerie order... My money's still on Beaubelle." She deletes that message too.

"[url=http://www.nine-swords.com/viewtopic.php?p=13832#p13832]Ah, good, the floor's replaced... I guess the portal is closed.
"

"Another message from Alexander..." She signed heavily and opened it. "What does he mean, 'we' may need to go in after the furniture?... There is no 'we'. If the furniture is not back when I walk in there..." She prints out that message as well.

"What has Jenn been doing?" She prints out the message before massaging her temples. "I'll need some Aspirin..."

She opens the next texts from Thanasi. She starts grinning. "Okay, so he'll be in Sweden..." She saves the message.

The next message was from Alexander. Expecting a disaster, she opens it and starts reading. She stares at the screen a few moments, then prints out the message. "At least. Now, I hope he really did learn his lesson... The first lesson should be 'Never enter Izumi's room unless allowed.' Maybe I should find another Ak'ab pet, after all..."

She turned to her phone screen again and tilts. "Oh, all messages read! Good, good..." She puts the messages print-outs in her briefcase and starts unpacking the rest of her suitcases.