News from the 7th Legion

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Ruth

News from the 7th Legion

Post by Ruth »

Hello Swordsfolk! Hope all is going well :)

It is with a sad heart that I write this, but I have to inform you that Enoch Price has stepped down and left the game, together with Nephy, his wife.

Unfortunately, real life obligations mean that they are no longer able to play TSW and have passed the reins of the 7th Legion to Hadrian Keene (in game character name: Maer).

We've had a bit of a reshuffle in the command team as a result of losing E & Nephy, and if you need anything you can either contact me (the new PR Coordinator) or Maer directly.

I'm just waiting for the whole chat debacle to be fixed and then we'll have to make a 51/50 channel so we can hang out together :)

Ruth
Volen

Re: News from the 7th Legion

Post by Volen »

Sorry to hear that... and thanks for keeping in touch with us.
My name is "Volen" here and 'in game', and I'll be one of your contacts here at the 9S being one of the PR (Diplomats). If there is anything I can ever do to help facilitate the good relations between our cabals... please feel free to contact me anytime. I'll be sure to let the folks here know to hear from you once things "settle" a bit for you.
Take care!
Volen
Uragon
Commander

Post by Uragon »

Good luck for your transition period, unfortunately things like these happen in a cabal that's staffed with real people. :) We're also still settling in even a month after having formed ingame, finding a stable leadership circle simply takes a bit of time. Some might say it's a never ending process. See you around ingame!
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

Good luck getting things all sorted out Ruth, and thank you for coming over here to let us know.

Talk with you soon :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Kotts
Founder (retired)

Post by Kotts »

Good to see you 7th!
Good luck too it'll smooth out this is trial time for a lot of people too.