Salve Sodalis!

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Kefrem

Salve Sodalis!

Post by Kefrem »

Now that i have finally been recruited i thought id say hi to everyone out there and tell a little bout myself(not my toon :P)

Lets see where to begin....well i like sci fi...fantasy..superna...well thats TSW i guess...star trek star wars and all the other geeky stuff out there. I wont go into details but im more like my character then you think out here in the real world and i dont portray a jedi just because its *cool* :)

On the jedi thing...im a member of the Rebel legion...thats the good guy side of the 501st legion costuming charity group. We raise money regularly for local charities(mostly make-a-wish) to help kids in need. I myelf play qui-gon jinn..heres a link to my jedi folder on photobucket if you wanna look :P

http://s6.photobucket.com/user/kefrem/l ... t=4&page=1

As for my character ill post a biography on kefrem in a week or so...gonna take me a while to retransfer it back to pc...as my old hard drive it was on burned up a few months back. Ill have to dig out my old ars magica paperwork.

Anyway...i like grouping in game..im a more social player so if you wanna team up with around my skill rank and such feel free to hit me up in game. we can go bash bad guy heads for awhile :)

Cya in game soon

Kef.