Lair: Blue Mountain, 2nd April 20:00GMT

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Lair: Blue Mountain, 2nd April 20:00GMT

Post by Katelin »

Looking for some company for Blue Mountain Lair on Thursday 2nd April at 20:00GMT. (After Thursdays NY Raid)

Ideally looking for people who would like to get their achievements - but anyone that signs up is very welcome :)

Suggested gear level QL8green + (you will get your hands on QL10 blues in the lairs.. so its a good way to get new gear!)

1 Kate (tank)
2 Durendal (heals)
3. Lostwander
4. Crullos
5. Mystagain

reserves
Chaos
Floryn
Last edited by Uragon on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: filled main team
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Chaosetor
Twitter: @Chaosetor_tsw

Re: Lair: Blue Mountain, 2nd April 20:00GMT

Post by Chaosetor »

I can join, but if someone who needs their achievement signs up, let them take priority, put me up as a reserve :)
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
Lostwander

Post by Lostwander »

dps
Antanahe

Post by Antanahe »

I need the achievement but can't make it on Thursday. I'll sign up for a next time.
I shall tolerate no Evil. I shall stand by my comrades in arms, and guard their backs! I vow no Brother or Sister shall enter the battlefield without the knowledge, skill and equipement needed to overcome Evil.
Floryn
Twitter: @DutchFloryn

Post by Floryn »

Chaosetor wrote:I can join, but if someone who needs their achievement signs up, let them take priority, put me up as a reserve :)
Same for me.
"...the prosaic materialism of the majority condemns as madness the flashes of super-sight which penetrate the common veil of obvious empiricism." - H.P. Lovecraft

Proud member of Nine Swords - Leader of the Rapier Division
Krullos

Post by Krullos »

myself and myst can come and play as DPS although we may not be on par with the rest of yas...in ql10 greens atm :>)

Will we be allowed to grab the terminal quests?
Uragon
Commander

Post by Uragon »

We'll be doing all three lair quests, as the pieces they reward you with are a crucial part towards actually spawning the bosses.

As for gear, I wouldn't worry too much about it. In fact it's great if there are participants there that aren't fully geared yet, as that means that the ql 10 blues that drop there might actually be an upgrade for you. So don't be shy to "Need" on anything that looks useful to you. For this lair build-wise it is important to have a high amount of penetration rating, as the fauna there increases its damage mitigation on blocking hits. If you can't do that through glyph stats, there are a bunch of passive abilities like Iron Maiden that you can use in their stead.
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

Gratz to Mystagain, Crullos and BlackRaven on their first 3 Lair boss achievements - and first completed lair!!

Was a lot of fun, thanks for joining us :)
Katelin-2015-04-02-23-04-19.jpg
Katelin-2015-04-02-23-04-19.jpg (134.12 KiB) Viewed 2593 times
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Floryn
Twitter: @DutchFloryn

Post by Floryn »

Grats all!
"...the prosaic materialism of the majority condemns as madness the flashes of super-sight which penetrate the common veil of obvious empiricism." - H.P. Lovecraft

Proud member of Nine Swords - Leader of the Rapier Division