Blames of Passion - A Nine Swords post-Mumble production

Coffee, cake and a chat. (IC)
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Antanahe

Re: Blames of Passion - A Nine Swords post-Mumble production

Post by Antanahe »

I have just read it a second time, and knowing what it is (really) about I enjoyed even more the nuances you have been able to give to this short (?) story: it can really be read on two levels :lol:

Even if I will go and hide in my room for having been caugh in a negligee (whaaaat ???), I really enjoyed your piece Arcy and thank you for having put a (big) smile on my face today. One really needs it on a Monday... :( When I saw the pile of work on my desk I only had to think of your (embarrassing but funny) story to smile again.

Like my partner in crime has said, no I am not offended but this, yes I am embarrassed (oh my what will the Cabal think about us :o and me in a negligee ??? :oops: :oops: :oops: ) and if you want to write something else you may go ahead :roll:

Just two questions: 1) Isn't Floryn supposed to be abed with an injuried leg (if you want to link this to your Lupus Magnus story) and 2) Chaos has his own office, why are we in Floryn's office for god's sake ! Euuuuh.... right, not helping my case :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I'm going to go and hide now.... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ;)
I shall tolerate no Evil. I shall stand by my comrades in arms, and guard their backs! I vow no Brother or Sister shall enter the battlefield without the knowledge, skill and equipement needed to overcome Evil.
ArcyCiern

Post by ArcyCiern »

Oh, it was not supposed to be embarrasing to either od you. I just wanted to write an funny and surprising story, seing as my jests and innuendoes seemed to amuse everybody. Please, don't feel embarrassed on my account.

As for Floryn's cameo, this short text was not intended to tie in with "Lupus magnus". I included Flo, because I bribed him with a cup of cocoa in cabal chat in order to dissuade him from revealing dark secrets from my past. In general, I am very happy to have brightened your day.
Perhaps I should continue this next week? What would you say to "Anta and Chaos: the tales of frivolous frolics in the fungi forest" or "Anti and Oxi: A girls' wild night out"?
I jest, of course... Or do I? Muahahaha!

P.s. I take requests;)
Chaosetor
Twitter: @Chaosetor_tsw

Post by Chaosetor »

Moved the topic to the lounge :)
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.