Beltane World Boss Sacrifices, Sat Apr 29 1800 GMT

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Yuriksha
Leader

Re: Beltane World Boss Sacrifices, Sat Apr 29 1800 GMT

Post by Yuriksha »

I should note, and I probably should have posted this here days ago, but we're going to have a master looter for the boss drops, which will be given away to trivia contest winners during the dance party portion of the event. Along with a German Shepherd.
Ishco

Post by Ishco »

I'll be here the time to log in!
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

We just gave out ALLLLLL this loot!!! I liked doing that. Screenshots incoming. Super amazing event!

Thank you for organising, Yuri :)

21:34] [#Event] [Katelin]: Bombshelly - you get [Signet of Laceration][Aux Weapon Charge][Signet of Interdiction]

[21:37] [#Event] [Katelin]: Gratz Ish! You get [Signet of Laceration][Signet of Security][Signet of Flux]

[21:39] [#Event] [Katelin]: Gratz Sauna - you get [Signet of Violence][Aux Weapon Augur][Signet of Tomes]

[21:42] [#Event] [Katelin]: Gratz Chiekyrith you get [Aux Weapon Mod][Signet of Storms][Aux Weapon Augur]

[21:45] [#Event] [Katelin]: Gratz JTay you get [Aux Weapon Charge][Signet of Rage][Signet of Ablation]

[21:48] [#Event] [Katelin]: Gratz JTay - this time you get [Aux Weapon Imprint][Signet of Swords][Signet of Rage]

[21:52] [#Event] [Katelin]: Gratz Shelley, again! You get [Aux Weapon Charge][Signet of Equilibrium][Signet of Execution]

[21:57] [#Event] [Katelin]: Gratz Medrina! You get [Signet of Amelioration][Signet of Benediction][Signet of Hunger]

[22:03] [#Event] [Katelin]: Gratz Mistress-Vice you get [Aux Weapon Imprint][Signet of Order][Signet of Temperance]

[22:06] [#Event] [Katelin]: Gratz Chiekyrith, also again! - you get [Aux Weapon Augur][Signet of Salvation][Signet of Rejuvenation]
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

Added a few of my screenshots in our Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/pg/NineSwordsT ... 5347164091
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Hit-Parade
Twitter: @goldshield01

Post by Hit-Parade »

Here are some of my screenshots! (The third looks a little... odd... but trying to screenshot and shoot at the same time is kinda tough. ;) )

The rest are being uploaded to my Imgur gallery as we speak. Take a look!

https://yukikaze101.imgur.com/all/
Attachments
Screenshot (432).png
Screenshot (432).png (2.8 MiB) Viewed 2092 times
Screenshot (388).png
Screenshot (388).png (3.14 MiB) Viewed 2092 times
Screenshot (384).png
Screenshot (384).png (3.33 MiB) Viewed 2092 times
Yuriksha
Leader

Post by Yuriksha »

Awesome screens! Thanks so much to everybody who came out and helped make this crazy thing happen! I may also post some screens later, have tweeted a few.
Aberlour
SWL Community

Post by Aberlour »

It was a fun time. Good job Yuri and Kate.