COMPETITION: How SWL loved up are you?

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

COMPETITION: How SWL loved up are you?

Post by Katelin »

Think you are the most romantic Sword on the block? Well, here is your chance to show us what you've got.

Answer the following questions with a twist! Everyone in Nine Swords who takes the time to enter will have their name put into a prize draw to win some sexy Black and White Heartprint Pyjamas and a pet!

The twist - you need to SWL theme your answers.

SWL Love Song: ______.
The most romantic date I have ever been on in SWL was: ______.

Examples of how you can do this...

SWL Love Song: Love on the "train" by Rhianna.
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RyInjfgNc4) Because, getting thrown off the train is really sexy...

The most romantic date I have ever been on in SWL was all the times I have been tank, so I could protect Durendal from getting hit by the big mean monsters.

Leave your answers in a response to this thread between the 9th February to the 16th of February 2019. We will do a prize draw at random based on who answered when getting assigned numbers from 1 to however many people enter, and will use the random number generator from Google (https://www.google.de/search?q=random+number+generator) to pick a winner.

Looking forward to lots of *romantic* entries!!
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
wakama

Re: COMPETITION: How SWL loved up are you?

Post by wakama »

SWL Love Song: I'm In Love With "Mara" by: Fifth Harmony
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlkFTxnizyk
Because, pale girls are pretty and they have nice pink spots :D

The most romantic date I have ever been on in SWL was: My virgin lair run, everyone was so gentle and nice, although I did not know what was going on... I still have nightmares.

Watch out girls, im bringing some bullets of love
One day everyone will die, so do whatever you want while you still have time.
Mayday

Post by Mayday »

SWL Love Song: "Time of the Season", by The Zombies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBxK3CcOQD8

The most romantic date I have ever been on in SWL was: Going through the carpark in Tokyo with Sam515 to get him the achievement. And if going through the carpark isn't love I don't know what is! :P
Mellified

Post by Mellified »

SWL Love Song: "How Deep is your Love" by the Bee Gees

The first time I fell in love in SWL it was a deep love.

With a Deep One.

As a kid growing up in Guernsey (a small island between Britain and France), our local corner shop sometimes had one or two Marvel comics. Which I devoured. There were adverts for American things like 'Earn extra income selling Grits' (what the hell were Grits?) - and also for a plastic model kit of 'The Creature from the Black Lagoon.' Like this:
lagoon.jpg
lagoon.jpg (18.72 KiB) Viewed 4105 times
I wanted it SOOOOOOOOOO bad. I fell hook, line and sinker. But it would forever remain beyond my reach as it came all the way from America.

So, imagine my surprise when a Deep One emerged from the ocean in Kingsmouth. The influences were obvious. My boyhood dream was there before me in all its slobbering glory.

I needed a long pause before I could shoot it.

Older and wiser now, I still have a smile on my face every time I jog along the beach and dodge the Deep Ones. I'm so glad I don't have to kill them anymore.
I was carried to Ohio
In a swarm of bees

- The National Bloodbuzz Ohio
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

So.. an amazing 3 entries ;)

Wakama 1
Mayday 2
Mellified 3

And google randomly generated number 3 - so Gratz Mel. PJs and a Pet coming your way :)
generator.jpg
generator.jpg (25.73 KiB) Viewed 4060 times
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Mel has all the items I put up for the competition and has gifted them forwards - so I rolled again and got a 1.

Wakama - congratulations on getting the left overs ;)
wakama

Post by wakama »

well i also have everything ^^
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

I offered a pet along with the PJs. Do you have all the pets there are? :D Will let you know which I have to offer as your prize when I see you next ingame :)
wakama

Post by wakama »

I belive the only thing im missing is a Dove and i dont know when i will be in game... Still waiting to get my internet fixed.
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

I don't have a dove, sorry :/
Will save for you though!!

@Mayday - do you have both the PJs? If so, I will really use them for myself lol