Shadowy Forest Extermination!

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Penelopiad

Re: Shadowy Forest Extermination!

Post by Penelopiad »

Valor wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:55 pm I am however considering retiring this event, since there doesn't seem to be much of an interest.
That would be a shame though. :cry:

I really enjoyed yesterdays run with you and the guys. I think I have never had so many item bags and AP/SP in my life before. :lol: I will definetly try to take part in the next couple of runs.

For all other swords: Do consider joining Valor if you can. It's super efficient and fun! <3
Valor

Post by Valor »

Should maybe wait for more people to join the cabal. I don't know.

Well, now that I think about it, I'll be doing SF rotation every 3 days anyway, so I'll just keep it around for now. .___.
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

Stuff like this may just need a call out. Like I said yesterday, I also enjoyed a similar circuit in TSW. Though I wouldn't want to run it quite so often I think :D

Run what you can when you want to. With time PvE division will grow and more ppl will organise things too :) it's normal that some scheduled things will get no sign ups sometimes and others will be so full you need a second team :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.