Texts to Xeeyon

Coffee, cake and a chat. (IC)
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Jennet

Re: Texts to Xeeyon

Post by Jennet »

Jenn (M +44 7641 xxxxxx) Xee, I opened the delivery of new uniforms to grab a jacket... only, I think I got the wrong package. Did you place a Victoria's Secret order by any chance?
And in the fury of this darkest hour, we will be your light...
Torvus

Post by Torvus »

Wes (M +44 1865 xxxxxx) Xee, I am deeply concerned about Jenn. I think she may have suffered a heat stroke. While delivering a prototype rifle to her, she asked me to watch her 'Bollywood' dance that she learned from Nassir. I could not divine whether this was an attempt at dance or evidence of total neurological failure. In any case, I recommend she be examined as soon as possibe for her safety and that of others.
Didaskalos

Post by Didaskalos »

The Thanasi (M +30 695-***-****): I slept in today, but I've heard no news. Nothing to report.
Mon 23 July 2012 12:13 AM
Thanasi Vasiliou - Rapier Division
Hebdomas

Post by Hebdomas »

Hebdomas - Did you know that vampire grunts apparently can't climb ladders?
Arcadius

Post by Arcadius »

Arcadius (513-xxx-xxxx): Okay, remember that portal? Um...there might not be a floor to your room anymore.
I once tried playing Blind Man's Bluff with a Tarot Deck. Someone got the Ten of Swords, and well, that was the end of that.
Didaskalos

Post by Didaskalos »

The Thanasi (M +30 695-***-****): Slow day today, boss. I'll see if I can cause some scandal tomorrow. Today, nothing to report.
Tue 24 July 2012 3:25 AM
Didaskalos

Post by Didaskalos »

The Thanasi (M +30 695-***-****): I hope some day you can appreciate how much paperwork is involved in getting a floor replaced.
Tue 24 July 2012 9:28 PM

The Thanasi (M +30 695-***-****): Ah. I just acquired better things to do. When you get back, you'll want to finish off some paperwork in the lounge.
Tue 24 July 2012 9:30 PM
Jennet

Post by Jennet »

Jenn (M +44 7641 xxxxxx) Xee, I went to put that package of lingerie in your room... did you know you don't have a floor? I left it by the door.
And in the fury of this darkest hour, we will be your light...
Venator

Post by Venator »

Victor Leone (M +44 773-***-****):

Xee, brought some papers to get signed, restocking armory, you should have got my memo earlier. Btw, it seems some stippers tore up floor in your room and left their work suits outside! Sparky chewed these into mush, don't we have signs that forbid leaving personal belongings on floor?
The ability to speak does not make you intelligent
Didaskalos

Post by Didaskalos »

The Thanasi (M +30 695-***-****): Good news: you have a new floor. Bad news: did you know your old furniture required a floor?
Wed 25 July 2012 9:53 PM