Megaboss Burn

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Razorgrin
Twitter: @magusferox

Re: Megaboss Burn

Post by Razorgrin »

I am so confused about what time it is XD I'm aiming for 7 PM UTC. Here's what I'm looking at:

https://gyazo.com/aeefb82090f78b8a28cafb21b24914ea

Says that's at noon where I'm at. It's currently 9:30 AM for me.

But the website, it says it's happening in 4 hours and 26 minutes from now. For me that's... 2 pm?!

I am so confused XD
:twisted:
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

If you are aiming for 7pm UTC then you have the time correct in your event :)

If you are aiming at noon for you
Chicago (USA - Illinois) Sunday, 11 April 2021, 12:00:00 CDT UTC-5 hours
Corresponding UTC (GMT) Sunday, 11 April 2021, 17:00:00
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Razorgrin

Post by Razorgrin »

I'm aiming for 7 PM UTC xD SO yes, it's gonna be four hours from now lmao
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Ok! I can't make it at that time :) I have work again from tomorrow and need to get back to my normal evening routine :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
Razorgrin

Post by Razorgrin »

Aw, man ; ; I'd picked that time bc I wanted you to be able to make it, Kate xD Would 1700 UTC be better for you, then? I don't have a problem with doing it at noon.
Razorgrin

Post by Razorgrin »

I got confused and thought you'd said 7 PM UTC would work for you, Kate. I should've just asked when a good time would be. I'd like you to be there bc you signed up for it, and I need you for moral support, and I'm clingy ;u; <3

This week we'll run at the currently listed time but until then we can talk more about nailing down a regular time. @Xaoti also, she signed up here too - and @rifla ;D Rifla gave us a "maybe" lol
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Sorry, only just checked in here again. You proved already you can tank it easily without me.

17:00 clashes with the time that Xaoti and Rifla raid usually on a Sunday. They run from 16:00 to 18:00 ish.

If you really really want me there, I can run at 17:00 or 18:00 UTC start time, or if you want to get up earlier - while we are still in lockdown and not doing much happy to run even earlier in the day when it doesn't conflict with meal times. Otherwise, I should also add a note to say I am definitely not offended if you find a different time to run this :)
Razorgrin

Post by Razorgrin »

[13:26] [Cabal] [Razorgrin]: Heeyyy Xaoti and Rifla-- if we did it at 18:00 UTC instead of 1900, would you guys be able to make it bc of your raid? Asking bc you guys signed up on the forum n stuff :3
[13:27] [Cabal] [rifla]: not really. this time is better
[13:27] [Cabal] [Razorgrin]: Aw ok
[13:28] [Cabal] [Xaoti]: well; usually I dont go on sundays so maybe for me
[13:31] [Cabal] [Razorgrin]: Think we should prob stick with the current start time, in case you want to raid with Rifla, Xaoti
[13:31] [Cabal] [Xaoti]: okay
[13:34] [Cabal] [Razorgrin]: I wish Kate could come ; u ; I feel like I'm going to the grocery store without Mom for the first time lmfao
[13:34] [Cabal] [Xaoti]: haha
[13:34] [Cabal] [Katelin]: Heh you honestly were great tanking them, Razor!
[13:34] [Cabal] [Razorgrin]: lol ty :D
[13:35] [Cabal] [Katelin]: and if things go pear shaped, Rifla will be there to help tank - or you blame Xaoti for crap heals :p
[13:35] [Cabal] [Razorgrin]: XD
[13:35] [Cabal] [Katelin]: *grins*
[13:35] [Cabal] [Katelin]: We need more members running things through the week :) so go for it!
[13:35] [Cabal] [Razorgrin]: :D I'll do my best!
[13:35] [Cabal] [Xaoti]: lol

--For future reference, in case anybody swings by the forums and wonders XD
Xaoti

Post by Xaoti »

It went great and healing was very easy. On some bosses almost seems unnecessary. I didn't see you lose aggro at all and you never died. Only went flying a few times and it still worked out. :D

I'm happy my healing worked too. Zero tank deaths. Only team-members died a couple of times... haha
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Great! :)