Search found 8 matches

by Kharzon
Sat May 05, 2012 9:03 pm
Forum: The Tea Room
Topic: Random Thread
Replies: 538
Views: 239896

Re: Random Thread

Keep in mind this is an open beta, meaning you're not going to be experiencing the game as it will be at launch and later on. I would be sad to see anyone setting themselves up for disappointment... Oh, I understand there are place holder animations, etc, but this close to launch, it's got to have ...
by Kharzon
Sat May 05, 2012 5:07 pm

Yeah, the UI was bad and pretty much the same old stuff. I installed it after a huge amount of mods were made, including SkyUI, and that made it a bit better, but not much. Unless they really come up with some impressive interactive AI, the quest system will be the same as anywhere else, + it'll be ...
by Kharzon
Sat May 05, 2012 5:53 am

Whoa, an Elder Scrolls MMO has been announced! http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/821/feature/6367 After Morrowind, only player made mods made the games any good, imo. Played Skyrim all of 30 minutes before I uninstalled. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is much much better. This is pretty awesom...
by Kharzon
Sat May 05, 2012 12:36 am
Topic: Firefall Beta
Replies: 0
Views: 1977

Firefall Beta

Anyone else in this?

http://www.firefallthegame.com/home

Basically, a MMOFPS. Going to be doing this till Friday, then picking it up during the week inbetween the beta's for TSW.
by Kharzon
Fri May 04, 2012 3:34 am

Venator wrote:It still lacks cool special effects and such. :roll:
At least you can 'mostly' tell when they are female or male...
by Kharzon
Fri May 04, 2012 3:32 am
Topic: RPG test (amahgad another!?)
Replies: 89
Views: 43059

Re: RPG test (amahgad another!?)

Ravynswind wrote:More light me for Kharzon and I ;p

There's nothing better then making a Paladin fall ;)
by Kharzon
Fri May 04, 2012 2:32 am
Forum: [Archive] Event Requests
Topic: Run scheduling and requests
Replies: 15
Views: 8006

Re: Run scheduling and requests

I like the idea. My mind functions this way: I guild up so I don't have to pug up. Though I have just met everyone and joined this cabal, I know that if I ran with anyone here (be it open world, dungeon, etc), if an item dropped that no one else could use, I'd not have to worry in saying I can use i...
by Kharzon
Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:14 pm
Topic: RPG test (amahgad another!?)
Replies: 89
Views: 43059

Re: RPG test (amahgad another!?)

Ooo we haven't had one of those yet have we? That's cuz he's 'special', just nod and walk away. Just walk away and don't look back. LOL....that made me laugh almost as much as Corenna the trapper *coughgenderspecificcough* I, uh, was thinking, that, uhm, all women were trappers /duck. On a side not...